Free Stacks of High Society: Completed!! Thanks you guys!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActionJackson7
  • 602 comments
  • 22,438 views
that is funny and now it all makes sense.

I was stuck thinking in terms of Understand
 
ActionJackson7
Get some sleep bro.

We have a winner.I'm wrong.Happy now?Good,cause GTP is a place for happy ppl
 
Good job rperrone ...

And the car choice is.....???? Duh Duh Duh
 
Thenextbob
Good job(I could never get this thing right).What is a standup comedy?I'm from brazil.I dont have anything like this X)

Its someone who stands up on stage and says jokes without a script.
 
Good job(I could never get this thing right).What is a standup comedy?I'm from brazil.I dont have anything like this X)
Thanks - I was trying to wait to give others a chance since I've won a couple already.

Comedians who go on stage by themselves and make fun of stuff... Like Bill Cosby, Eddie Murphy, & Jeff Foxworthy to name a few
 
rperrone
Thanks - I was trying to wait to give others a chance since I've won a couple already.

Comedians who go on stage by themselves and make fun of stuff... Like Bill Cosby, Eddie Murphy, & Jeff Foxworthy to name a few

Eddie Murphy?:D cool
Chat soon guys gotta sleep now
And do this giveaway earlier next time ;)
 
rperrone
Thanks - I was trying to wait to give others a chance since I've won a couple already.

Comedians who go on stage by themselves and make fun of stuff... Like Bill Cosby, Eddie Murphy, & Jeff Foxworthy to name a few

Donate it! Lol. What you want?
 
ActionJackson7
Donate it! Lol. What you want?

A good place to donate it would be Outeke's giveaway's thread ;)
 
Good job rperrone ...

And the car choice is.....???? Duh Duh Duh

Whats it gonna be tonight? Is this 3?
Yes, it's #3 - I was trying to wait a little while to give someone else a chance... But I couldn't pass up a chance at another car ;) I'll take a look at my schedule and maybe contribute a little bonus prize to your competition one of these days. 👍

I'll take the BMW please 👍👍
 
rperrone
Yes, it's #3 - I was trying to wait a little while to give someone else a chance... But I couldn't pass up a chance at another car ;) I'll take a look at my schedule and maybe contribute a little bonus prize to your competition one of these days. 👍

I'll take the BMW please 👍👍

Nice feel free to do so! Im gonna add a car for tommorrow so there is a choice.
 
#7
2.) BMW M3 GTR '03 (1/0/0)
Painted Chrome DLC w/ Custom Rims painted in DLC Japanese

SENT

Nice Job again
 
Im gonna do a GT question tommorrow.
 
New type of question so no excuses. I also added a car for todays winner.
 
Thenextbob
A good place to donate it would be Outeke's giveaway's thread ;)

I think he can donate it here in this thread just fine. And he has something he will do when his schedule clears up.
 
ActionJackson7
I think he can donate it here in this thread just fine. And he has something he will do when his schedule clears up.

Yea he can donate here too :) But the Outeke's thread have the propose to be the place for you get great offers,and this is a great offer :)
 
Thenextbob
Yea he can donate here too :) But the Outeke's thread have the propose to be the place for you get great offers,and this is a great offer :)

Dude I have given away cars and give people choices of what they want and asked for nothing back. Why would someone bring the car somewhere else?

I really dont care but good marketing scheme...lol.
 
Just got in. Warmin' her up. Grind out a couple mil. Looking like 9:00pm EST or so...
 
ActionJackson7
Just got in. Warmin' her up. Grind out a couple mil. Looking like 9:00pm EST or so...

It's a good time for grinding. Less than 4 hours left before the maintenance.

Edit: you wont be able to send any cars today. I would cancel todays.
 
Really can i trade at 7pm or right at reset?

Edit: in a race and honestly havent even looked.
 
Really can i trade at 7pm or right at reset?

Edit: in a race and honestly havent even looked.

trading is closed between now and 5 AM Monday (EST)
 
Ok I am postponing to the next reset.
 
Do it now send later you know you want to ;)
 
You can send up until 6:59 tomorrow for tonights winner. And if not, you can have paints or suits as a tonights prize. So you can send both tonights and tomorrows prize tomorrow.
 
f1_stig
You can send up until 6:59 tomorrow for tonights winner. And if not, you can have paints or suits as a tonights prize. So you can send both tonights and tomorrows prize tomorrow.

So im al little confused my son is on the move ps3 now so cant look. So an I send at 9pm tonight?

Edit: sorry for misunderstanding! Lol
 
Option 1: you send tonights prize between 5AM and 7PM on monday.

Option 2: you make tonights prize 5 paints and send after 7PM along with monday nights prize

Edit: sorry but i am horrible at explaining
 
f1_stig
Option 1: you send tonights prize between 5AM and 7PM on monday.

Option 2: you make tonights prize 5 paints and send after 7PM along with monday nights prize

Edit: sorry but i am horrible at explaining

No prob thanks for explaining. I think option 1 is fine. I am up early and ill send it tommorrow am and do mondays for monday at 9 again.

That work?

Edit: I dont mind doing 5 paints each night either so maybe ill do something for that as well.
 
ActionJackson7
No prob thanks for explaining. I think option 1 is fine. I am up early and ill send it tommorrow am and do mondays for monday at 9 again.

That work?

Edit: I dont mind doing 5 paints each night either so maybe ill do something for that as well.

Yea i agree with the paints. You get them free and get rid of duplicates.
 
Back