Free Stacks of High Society: Completed!! Thanks you guys!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActionJackson7
  • 602 comments
  • 22,438 views
#8
Amuse S2000 GT1 '04
Painted in DLC Polarized w custom rims painted in DLC Metallic

SENT

Getting the other Cars done now!
 
Tonights Cars are done, sitting in the garage waiting for one of you to take these Sexy Ladies out!

Havent had a chance to think up a question yet. Maybe similar to last nights one, I liked that. Easy and everyone hopefully has the game, LOL!

Gonna be later too most likely (10pm EST)

Edit: got a math riddle check OP for more details...
 
Last edited:
Cheers for the car mate
 
First Random Paint Contest

5 paints (you choose as long as I have them) goes to first correct response.

My daughter had to come home sick so I am watching a TV show with my two kids. My son is obsessed with this show and its so redonkulous!

Tell me what the Patterson-Gimlin Film is?

And for kicks, Do you believe?
 
pepper pig?

bigfoot?

no.
 
funbus
pepper pig?

bigfoot?

no.

Winner

Haha yeah try convincing my son there isnt! Send FR and what would you like?
 
funbus

Really what?

Its a Bigfoot video and there are tons of different names for them I guess.

I dont believe but he is 4 and has a mind of his own.
 
Sweet! this is the first thing I've ever won... well apart from all that junk i 'won' on ebay.... hohoho

Umm... what do I win?

ETA - ah i see - five paints. Well a couple of Matt paints would be awesome, don't mind which colour.

thanks man!
 
funbus
Sweet! this is the first thing I've ever won... well apart from all that junk i 'won' on ebay.... hohoho

Umm... what do I win?

Any 5 paints you want: chromes or mattes or whatever you want.

Edit- send me a FR too!
 
5 random mattes/chrome sent...

Edit: Funbus- the answer was a bigfoot and the show we were watching wasnt part of the question. The show was Finding Bigfoot and it is rediculous. JFYI!
 
Last edited:
Can you please do it earlier?I'm from brazil,and here 10 PM EST means 3am :(
 
Can you please do it earlier?I'm from brazil,and here 10 PM EST means 3am :(

wow Bob you have been up pretty late the last few nights:indiff:
 
I was up till 3 last night too (worth it though)
 
Pottert
wow Bob you have been up pretty late the last few nights:indiff:

Is just cause i was at my grandma house and you made the last giveaway at 7pm EST
 
Thenextbob
Can you please do it earlier?I'm from brazil,and here 10 PM EST means 3am :(

I wish I could man! I got two little ones and a woman to please! Im lucky I can even do this everyday. Im actually choosing to do this over actually playing right now! I'll see what I can do for you. What time EST is good for you?

Pottert: you in different time zone too?
 
ActionJackson7
I wish I could man! I got two little ones and a woman to please! Im lucky I can even do this everyday. Im actually choosing to do this over actually playing right now! I'll see what I can do for you. What time EST is good for you?

Pottert: you in different time zone too?

Man that would be hard cause my timezone is GMT-3 :( And I usually go sleep at 10 pm ;s
 
I'm gmt 5 hours ahead of time used on gtp
 
new york .. Eastern 9:00 means 9:00 LOL
 
new york .. Eastern 9:00 means 9:00 LOL

And I would like to congratulate myself for my 100th post and transforming from junior member to active member... Hoorayyyyyyy
 
Pottert
And I would like to congratulate myself for my 100th post and transforming from junior member to active member... Hoorayyyyyyy

Great job :) Once my friend was post number 1000 in Praiano's tunes thread XD It was threads number 1000 and his too XD
 
Pottert
And I would like to congratulate myself for my 100th post and transforming from junior member to active member... Hoorayyyyyyy

Maybe its gonna be good luck! What you eyeing? Premium?

Nextbob: I dont think have done any at 7 of recent. I will try but if not this time around I will schedule one to suit your time! Best I can do.

Edit: i can barely write these posts without my son nailing me ha! Thank god for the iPhone app!
 
ActionJackson7
Maybe its gonna be good luck! What you eyeing? Premium?

Nextbob: I dont think have done any at 7 of recent. I will try but if not this time around I will schedule one to suit your time! Best I can do.

Edit: i can barely write these posts without my son nailing me ha! Thank god for the iPhone app!

Thanks a lot :)

And good work.My dad can't even talk with my mom without my brother be sleeping XD
 
that is one of the hardest choices to have to make.... The Jag .. Luxury and power all in one.. the BMW (Blacked Out!) sends shivers down your spine, Audi AWD power house, and then to have the entire premium selection opened up with limitless paint schemes... I'm not sure I could handle that decision, not really sure any one man can!
 
Ok getting ready to put up the question in the next 2 minutes. Read carefully, I dont know how long this is gonna take. ONE guess so use it wisely!
 
a normal person would pull the plug
 
looking forward to reading the answer
 
Back