Free Stacks of High Society: Completed!! Thanks you guys!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActionJackson7
  • 602 comments
  • 22,435 views
Pottert
I want half credit , I'll take the wheels I was quicker

You want 5 chromes your choice send me a fr with what u want
 
Man just a second too late on my answer
 
rperrone
Yay for me 👍 I'll take the Lotus please

Sent
#6
Lotus Motor Sport Elise '00
painted in Polarized DLC w Japanese DLC painted rims
 
Last edited:
You want 5 chromes your choice send me a fr with what u want

Thanks for the offer you dont have to send.. Just enjoy having a good time on this thread.. Would like to win someday.. May have to rig the question:sly:
 
Pottert
Thanks for the offer you dont have to send.. Just enjoy having a good time on this thread.. Would like to win someday.. May have to rig the question:sly:

I hear ya! Thanks! Seriously send a me a FR and put down what you want.
 
Car received... And she's a beauty 👍👍

Thanks!!! :cheers:
 
New Cars up today...Specs and other things may change. Not the cars tho. Painting today so really busy and the ol' Lady has plenty of things on her list!

Trying to think up a question too.

Thanks guys.
 
Can't go wrong with either of those gems
 
So this thread is a giveaway thread for people answer right to get a prize?
 
Thenextbob
So this thread is a giveaway thread for people answer right to get a prize?

Yep. Be the first to answer the question right and you win the days car.
 
wrapture
Yep. Be the first to answer the question right and you win the days car.

Ok thanks :)
 
Thenextbob
So this thread is a giveaway thread for people answer right to get a prize?

Yeah I dont want anything in return so its a give away. Just having some fun with it...I am going to do this everyday. (Mostly)
 
Puzzle Hint up. Updates to follow for the time.
 
Ummmm this hint is almost nothing :/
 
Nothing like getting a higher education while having fun.. Looking forward to the puzzle
 
This tip is not enough to answer :/
 
Thenextbob
This tip is not enough to answer :/

I havent put up the puzzle yet. Its more of a hint than what I was giving. Which was nothing and now I announce what time I run the contest.

It wont take long tonight. Easy coming from me the one with all the "answers" lol!
 
Pottert
Nothing like getting a higher education while having fun.. Looking forward to the puzzle

Love the enthusiasm! I open for some other ideas, as long as it gives everyone a chance thats all I really care about. But not doing random numbers.

I havent rigged up a puzzle for you yet. shhhh
 
I looked it up and i cant wait!
 
Cars are done and specs are up! Remember I dont put anything permanent into the engine!

These cars are beast!

EDIT: I have a funny feeling that beamer may be a hot commodity, although the CTR2 is my overall favorite car to drive.
 
Last edited:
ActionJackson7
Cars are done and specs are up! Remember I dont put anything permanent into the engine!

These cars are beast!

EDIT: I have a funny feeling that beamer may be a hot commodity, although the CTR2 is my overall favorite car to drive.

Can't wait!
And personally, I'd rather have the ruf haha
 
Beamer all the way ........
 
Pottert
Beamer all the way ........

I think I will do two or three cars everytime so at least you have a choice. Maybe like a theme or something.
 
ActionJackson7
I think I will do two or three cars everytime so at least you have a choice. Maybe like a theme or something.

Good idea. Some people might have one of the cars already so at least there's another option
 
The time is almost at hand.. everybody got their thinking cap on?
 
Probably about 15 minutes or so. Just sitting down for the first time today.
 
Cmon!Do it quick.I need to sleep :(
 
Back