Free Stacks of High Society: Completed!! Thanks you guys!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActionJackson7
  • 602 comments
  • 22,435 views
Alright I use my iPhone so it takes a minute. Im writing it up now so it will be up any minute.
 
ActionJackson7
Alright I use my iPhone so it takes a minute. Im writing it up now so it will be up any minute.

Thanks :) Nows better
 
D,Stand?Please please pleaseee!!
 
ActionJackson7
One guess thanks.

Like that this will take days to finish.Ok,your choice :/
 
have an idea but dont wanna waste turn ahhhh
 
Pottert
have an idea but dont wanna waste turn ahhhh

I remember a thread that you could guess a number from 1 to 150.It finished in around 3 hrs.I posted like 7 answers XD
 
Pottert
have an idea but dont wanna waste turn ahhhh

Usually you jump the gun! Think and if you get it you will know
 
Is the "," a part of the word?
 
stand upside-down
 
I still not understanding why you don't want to give ppl more than 1 guess :/
 
Thenextbob
I still not understanding why you don't want to give ppl more than 1 guess :/

Cause man people would just guess uncontrolably
 
ActionJackson7
Cauae man people would just guess uncontrolably

There's around 4 people looking @ this thread?That's not too much
 
Thenextbob
There's around 4 people looking @ this thread?That's not too much

Ok. Im not expecting the entire world to do this. If you dont like it well dont play.
 
ActionJackson7
Ok. Im not expecting the entire world to do this. If you dont like it well dont play.

You could put around 3 guesses per people.Just giving you better ways to finish this QUICK and EASY :/ Is not a tsunami of posts :/
 
Thenextbob
You could put around 3 guesses per people.Just giving you better ways to finish this QUICK and EASY :/ Is not a tsunami of posts :/

Get some sleep bro.
 
rperrone
Standup Comedy

Good job(I could never get this thing right).What is a standup comedy?I'm from brazil.I dont have anything like this X)
 
Back