Free Stacks of High Society: Completed!! Thanks you guys!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActionJackson7
  • 602 comments
  • 22,438 views
Woohoo.. I would like to start by thanking my family
 
I'm not sure I can handle such a big decision
 
Pottert
Woohoo.. I would like to start by thanking my family

Haha! Take your time and post it when you decide.

Edit: i didnt think it would be that quick!
 
Think I have to go with the blacked out Beamer
 
pottert
think i have to go with the blacked out beamer

nice! Send fr when you can. Beamer is the best drive!
 
I do have but not in those colors or conditions
 
that was a good riddle to will have to use that one, see what replies I get...
 
Pottert
that was a good riddle to will have to use that one, see what replies I get...

Thanks! That was quick, at least you know you arent mental.

#9
BMW M5 '05 (1/0/0)
Nero Nemesis'd Out! Car & Rims.
SENT
 
Last edited:
Sweet car thanks
 
Pottert
Sweet car thanks

No problem. Glad you liked it!

Today I got an idea to give everyone a chance. Gonna be a little different today, ill keep you updated!
 
Contest Begins. Closes at 9pm EST. Read Rules please!
 
Civic- "first!"
Altima - "...are you really kidding me?"
 
Green Car "Man I knew this piece of junk couldn't hit 88 miles and hour, so much for going back in the future".
 
Last edited:
"On arrival at the scene the representative for the council immediately knew that they had made a mistake in making this carpark a women only parking lot"
 
"Today's inauguration of the "Kei-Car Only" Toll Booths was haunted by an unexpected crash caused by two drivers who missed the signs."
 
Pottert
"Don't worry, I'll pay your toll"

Is this how they do it in New York? (notice license plates)

Man this is gonna be hard to pick! These are already good ones.
 
Last edited:
"Ohh ****!! Is that my boss [in the green car]??
 
Commenting to get thread back on page 1 at the top... oh yeah and I wonder if they were trying to make a hybrid :0)
 
Pottert
Commenting to get thread back on page 1 at the top... oh yeah and I wonder if they were trying to make a hybrid :0)

I think the were both trying to rush home to do this caption contest! Yeah right!
 
Dsmitti01
What is the question?

Its on the first page.

Edit: i shouldnt have double posted. iPhone!
 
ActionJackson7
Its on the first page.

Edit: i shouldnt have double posted. iPhone!

Ik but i don't see it on the first page
 
Two drivers are stuck for hours after a Nissan Altima tries to overtake a Honda Civic while he pays his toll. "This toll lane was not intended for multiple car usage at once," says road safety official Action Jackson. More on your local news at 11.
 
Two drivers are stuck for hours after a Nissan Altima tries to overtake a Honda Civic while he pays his toll. "This toll lane was not intended for multiple car usage at once," says road safety official Action Jackson. More on your local news at 11.

Can't wait ti'll 11 maybe will get some live interviews from the drivers :0)
 
What? Go to the toll? OHhhhhh I thought you said to go and troll" well looks like I've taken this whole trolling thing a bit too far.
 
Chico acsc
"Today's inauguration of the "Kei-Car Only" Toll Booths was haunted by an unexpected crash caused by two drivers who missed the signs."

Man, I hate having to pick! Think I will just go back to straight answers!

I have to go with Chico acsc! I got a good laugh from all responses but this one was pretty good. Thanks everyone! Send FR and post what car you want.

More tommorrow...
 
Back