Free Stacks of High Society: Completed!! Thanks you guys!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActionJackson7
  • 602 comments
  • 22,438 views
Man, I hate having to pick! Think I will just go back to straight answers!

I have to go with Chico acsc! I got a good laugh from all responses but this one was pretty good. Thanks everyone! Send FR and post what car you want.

More tommorrow...

Really?? :dopey:

Thanks! I'm flattered! I started thinking it would't make much sense, since the car on the left had to be Right Hand Drive, or a driver with really long arms... :D

Should I choose one from the 3 on the OP? If so, the Aston please!

Thanks! FR Sent.
 
Last edited:
Well made me laugh so...

I dont like picking though. I liked making you guys do the work! Nah just messing. Did you guys like this setup or go back and forth switching it up?

Off to bed...thanks again all. Sending it first.

#10
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Gunmetal DLC w polarized
DLC rims. SENT
 
Last edited:
Well made me laugh so...

I dont like picking though. I liked making you guys do the work! Nah just messing. Did you guys like this setup or go back and forth switching it up?

Off to bed...thanks again all. Sending it first.

I've just started following the thread, so can't really speak for past "challenges".

If you feel uncomfortable choosing, by all means, don't! Just ask questions! :D
 
I really like the questions and the "guess what car im in"!
 
Car received! Many thanks again!

If there's anything I can do for you, let me know!

On a side note, how on Earth did you manage to custom paint a car, buy parts and still keep it 0/0/0?
 
ActionJackson7
Well made me laugh so...

I dont like picking though. I liked making you guys do the work! Nah just messing. Did you guys like this setup or go back and forth switching it up?

Off to bed...thanks again all. Sending it first.

I say go back and forth , change is good :)
 
Chico acsc
Car received! Many thanks again!

If there's anything I can do for you, let me know!

On a side note, how on Earth did you manage to custom paint a car, buy parts and still keep it 0/0/0?

Congrats, it was clever 👍
 
Chico acsc
Car received! Many thanks again!

If there's anything I can do for you, let me know!

On a side note, how on Earth did you manage to custom paint a car, buy parts and still keep it 0/0/0?

? 1/0/0 ... I will go back and forth with Qs! Night fellas.
 
Chico acsc
Perhaps he should make that the next riddle, cause I still have no idea how he did it... :dunce: :D

He probably painted it then restored it with the car restore ticket. It makes the car like it was on the showroom floor but keeps the paint, rim paint, body mods, and tuning parts the same.
 
He probably painted it then restored it with the car restore ticket. It makes the car like it was on the showroom floor but keeps the paint, rim paint, body mods, and tuning parts the same.

But doesn't using the ticket add one change to it? I've used one and it kept the previous changes and added one...
 
Chico acsc
But doesn't using the ticket add one change to it? I've used one and it kept the previous changes and added one...

Are you sure it was a car restore not a engine restore or chassis rigidity restore?
 
Chico acsc
But doesn't using the ticket add one change to it? I've used one and it kept the previous changes and added one...

It does.
I have a DLC painted XFR that's 0/0/0. Not sure how though, got it from a trade
 
Are you sure it was a car restore not a engine restore or chassis rigidity restore?

Oh yes. I had a fully tuned Yellow Bird I bought early on, with 80.000ish km. Last week I decided I wanted to restore the stats, so I used the ticket. It's now at 8/0/0, 8 being the changes. Haven't touched it since, so they were there from the start.

And I've heard the same from 0/0/0 collectors.

Maybe he has premium tickets? :D
 
Chico acsc
Oh yes. I had a fully tuned Yellow Bird I bought early on, with 80.000ish km. Last week I decided I wanted to restore the stats, so I used the ticket. It's now at 8/0/0, 8 being the changes. Haven't touched it since, so they were there from the start.

And I've heard the same from 0/0/0 collectors.

Maybe he has premium tickets? :D

Lol those would be cool :D
 
It does.
I have a DLC painted XFR that's 0/0/0. Not sure how though, got it from a trade

Lol those would be cool :D

Me thinks perhaps we've stumbled across an insidious glitch... One that can shake the very foundations of the GTP Marketplace... :banghead:

Could it be something to do with applying restore tickets to DLC painted cars?

Well, if so, it wouldn't do much good to 0/0/0 collectors, unless they like all their cars painted with wierd chromes and such...:D

I'm going to do a search and some testing!


EDIT: Found this thread, featuring none other that Mr. ActionJackson7! :D

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=243063

Apparently, it has something to do with restoring and then sending the car...

But I'll leave it at that, as I'm not really interested in 0/0/0 cars, nor do I have a second account.


EDIT2: Do I get something for solving this riddle? :D:D
 
Last edited:
Me thinks perhaps we've stumbled across an insidious glitch... One that can shake the very foundations of the GTP Marketplace... :banghead:

Could it be something to do with applying restore tickets to DLC painted cars?

Well, if so, it wouldn't do much good to 0/0/0 collectors, unless they like all their cars painted with wierd chromes and such...:D

I'm going to do a search and some testing!


EDIT: Found this thread, featuring none other that Mr. ActionJackson7! :D

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=243063

Apparently, it has something to do with restoring and then sending the car...

But I'll leave it at that, as I'm not really interested in 0/0/0 cars, nor do I have a second account.


EDIT2: Do I get something for solving this riddle? :D:D

Yeah it is not that difficult to paint a car and keep it 0/0/0 :D
Just a trick....been discussed in the Q&A forum a lot.

But a DLC painted car in 0/0/0 is no use for any collector. Unless you collect DLC painted cars :lol:
 
Yeah it is not that difficult to paint a car and keep it 0/0/0 :D
Just a trick....been discussed in the Q&A forum a lot.

But a DLC painted car in 0/0/0 is no use for any collector. Unless you collect DLC painted cars :lol:

It was painting AND restoring...

But yes, the bottom line is pretty much the same.

Plus, I don't think it has anything to do with the paint anymore. Just the restore.

But, like I said, doesn't really interest me in the end. It's not a new glitch apparently, nor do I collect 0/0/0 cars...
 
Wow! I wake up to some long replies!

I will explain later. Tonight will be a question of some sort. Trying to pick some cars.

This thread wont help collectors because I make them custom. I make them as gifts for you to drive drift and have fun with.

Maybe I will offer 0/0/0 stock cars but I like doing this.
 
ActionJackson7
Wow! I wake up to some long replies!

I will explain later. Tonight will be a question of some sort. Trying to pick some cars.

This thread wont help collectors because I make them custom. I make them as gifts for you to drive drift and have fun with.

Maybe I will offer 0/0/0 stock cars but I like doing this.

I like the chrome cars
 
wrapture
I like the chrome cars

Ok noted. I think chrome and polarized are most popular. I will do some of each!

So does anyone want to know how they come out 0/0/0? I was doing these cars and it just happened I wasnt even trying to do it. The first 4 it didnt happen and then all of them started turning into 0/0/0.
 
Last edited:
New Cars available! Still pondering a question!
 
The ruf will be mine mwahahahaha
 
mjm_98
The ruf will be mine mwahahahaha

There we go...I love this car, all RUFs as I have mentioned. Especially this look!

Got some of those Paints coming your way at reset.
 
You really don't have to mate cheers for the ones already
 
mjm_98
You really don't have to mate cheers for the ones already

Unless someone else needs some. I always ask and nobody needs them.
 
Got the cars done.

The iroc-z looks awesome and could be a nice little 500pp car. I never have really raced one.

The lambo looks the best IMO. With engine upgrades it can be a serious rockstar.

The 'Bird. The most rewarding Car to drive. If you havent tried one, nows the time!

Question type is up. I will give four clues and I like this one should get a good rise outta everyone. Time tonight will be 7:00pm EST right at reset.
 
Wow! I wake up to some long replies!

I will explain later. Tonight will be a question of some sort. Trying to pick some cars.

This thread wont help collectors because I make them custom. I make them as gifts for you to drive drift and have fun with.

Maybe I will offer 0/0/0 stock cars but I like doing this.

Sorry for hijacking your thread! :D

It just struck me as odd the car was all blinged up and 0/0/0. But like I also said, I'm not really into collecting those, so...

Looking forward to the next one!

Cheers
 
Chico acsc
Sorry for hijacking your thread! :D

It just struck me as odd the car was all blinged up and 0/0/0. But like I also said, I'm not really into collecting those, so...

Looking forward to the next one!

Cheers

Hey I dont care its not hi jacking. I didnt even realize I did that. Then I was like man its a video game! I love it but man if Can send 0/0/0 and the majority of my cars are 0/0/0. None are more than 1000mi (mostly the expensive UCD cars usually come with like 100 miles so I restore it).

I ticketed (some thru trade and prize) mostly all my 0/0/0 on my own. I came up with a routine that helped.

EDIT I more or less used this site to get all my RUFs (49). And then I was hooked.
 
Hey I dont care its not hi jacking. I didnt even realize I did that. Then I was like man its a video game! I love it but man if Can send 0/0/0 and the majority of my cars are 0/0/0. None are more than 1000mi (mostly the expensive UCD cars usually come with like 100 miles so I restore it).

I ticketed (some thru trade and prize) mostly all my 0/0/0 on my own. I came up with a routine that helped.

Cheater!!! Heathen!!!! LOL :D
 
Back