Free Stacks of High Society: Completed!! Thanks you guys!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActionJackson7
  • 602 comments
  • 22,440 views
Chico acsc
Cheater!!! Heathen!!!! LOL :D

I meant like year tickets and level tickets.

I only started using those restore ticket when I started doing this. I restore 0/0/0 cars so really all I am doing is taking the switch out. ( in 99% of them least)
 
Chico acsc
That seems like a lot of work! I take it back. :scared:

Well I only got 600 cars but the ones I like and wanted to use I got them in0/0/0. So then I duped on from my alt acct to my racing acct and use it. So I always have a 0/0/0 of the "good cars"
Edit
I mean I got the game when it released and just started on the site. I traded a car a day mostly and keeped doing it until the RUFs pissed me off.
 
Well I only got 600 cars but the ones I like and wanted to use I got them in0/0/0. So then I duped on from my alt acct to my racing acct and use it. So I always have a 0/0/0 of the "good cars".

Good one. I'd do that if I could be bothered to create and manage a second account. But I can't.

So I just try to keep all my 1030 cars under 10.000 km... (What was I thinking?)
 
Chico acsc
Good one. I'd do that if I could be bothered to create and manage a second account. But I can't.

So I just try to keep all my 1030 cars under 10.000 km... (What was I thinking?)

That just as much work so nice. Yeah I cant get myself to buy cars I cant look at unfortunately. But I did bare minimum on my account so I could get more tickets. I did all I could to get the 1 mil cars plus cause I never traded in "those days"
 
That just as much work so nice. Yeah I cant get myself to buy cars I cant look at unfortunately. But I did bare minimum on my account so I could get more tickets. I did all I could to get the 1 mil cars plus cause I never traded in "those days"

I got all the models without going online. Then I found out about this place! :banghead:
 
I am a leaf in the wind
 
and if it is in anyway related to lasts night picture ... you are a lawsuit :0)
 
Pottert
and if it is in anyway related to lasts night picture ... you are a lawsuit :0)

Haha! Good one! No, would say they werent related.
 
Pottert
I am a leaf in the wind

What do you guys think of tonights cars? Had a hard time pickin some out.
 
ActionJackson7
What do you guys think of tonights cars? Had a hard time pickin some out.

As I said the yellow bird will be mine mwhahahahah
 
You have to get past me first
 
Typing it up...will be on at 7pm.
 
Mount Rushmore?
 
jkt008
Mount Rushmore?

Winner! Nice thought that would be quick.

Tell me what you want and send a FR! Thanks.
 
ActionJackson7
Winner! Nice thought that would be quick.

Tell me what you want and send a FR! Thanks.

Thanks! I'll send the FR in the next 5 min. 👍
If I could please have the Countach, that'd be great. :)
 
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo
You stole my yellow bird (chance of)
You must be punished

Only joking congrats
 
jkt008
Thanks! I'll send the FR in the next 5 min. 👍
If I could please have the Countach, that'd be great. :)

Nice choice! Sure I will be on in 5!
 
mjm_98
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo
You stole my yellow bird (chance of)
You must be punished

I will do another soon for ya.
 
Haha great question and nice swift answer
 
mjm_98
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo
You stole my yellow bird (chance of)
You must be punished

Ha ha, sorry but that Countach was mine. :lol:

ActionJackson7
Nice choice! Sure I will be on in 5!

FR now sent. 👍
 
Good job! I missed it by about 8 minutes .. got caught up watching The Phantom Menace with the kids LOL
 
Pottert
Good job! I missed it by about 8 minutes .. got caught up watching The Phantom Menace with the kids LOL

Oh kids are more important anyway!
 
well put both of you...
 
No ruf is more important .....( bazinga)

But yeah more important things family gcse's health
Enjoy you're animal
 
Last edited:
#11
Lambo Countach 25 Ann'v '88
DLC Fluorescent w/ DLC Chrome Rims

Sent
 
Last edited:
Ok First Three responses for tommorrow's car choices...

Edit: If i got it
 
Back