Free Stacks of High Society: Completed!! Thanks you guys!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActionJackson7
  • 602 comments
  • 22,438 views
good guess jkt
 
that comes in 13 colors.. thought only white
 
Pottert
that comes in 13 colors.. thought only white

Yea I counted 3 or 4x and there is some good colors for it!
 
dont pick the efini Jkt it doesn't come with Vin Diesel LOL
 
You stole my mustang you will be cursed forever
Joking but i was so close my I phone must not like me being fast
 
ActionJackson7
Winner. Two in a row!

Yay! Thanks. :) I just took a guess.

If I could please have that fantastic Cobra R, that would be awesome. :)
 
I will have to get on there in a bit and check those out
 
jkt008
Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo?

Whats it gonna be tonight? It may be an hour I gotta get dinner done. Just post it. Thanks. Tommorrow gonna be three premium cars!

Edit: nevermind i saw it! Duh
 
Now that's just plain nasty
Talk about insult to injury ;)
 
Also I have submitted a proposition to the sheriff of this town via pm
 
#12
Mustang SVT Cobra R
Polarized with Chrome Rims

SENT
 
Last edited:
Pottert
dont pick the efini Jkt it doesn't come with Vin Diesel LOL

Feel free to bust me up, I can take it!
 
New special offer tonight! Busy doing quotes and bids so I will update as I go today.
 
This evening sounds promising...
 
It looks like its gunna/has been a amazing few day ;)
 
Pottert
This evening sounds promising...

Hope so! Dont know alot but I think I got a question that seems hard. Probably isnt but we'll see.
 
Writing it up. I dont know how hard this is but we will find out. Im wondering if I should say what movie its from?
 
Im online now :D Go on XD
 
2-1b?
 
Medical droid,that looks like a red C3PO?
 
Son of a (very nice women most proberly )
But seriously let me win
 
LOL not even close...
 
Back