Free Stacks of High Society: Completed!! Thanks you guys!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActionJackson7
  • 602 comments
  • 22,437 views
let us know if we can guess again =P haha we all made the same mistake
 
21
original 15 plus 5 (15/3)
20 plus 1 (5/3)
21

yep, I agree, that is what it is, I read it too fast, and wanted to post first, but I guess not?
 

0 because you eat them all jk lol, can the shop give you a partial candy apple? I won't guess, but now it's killing me what the right answer is
 
i have a second guess. the rules say not to post it. if i PM it to you can/will you tell me if it is correct or not.
 
Can i try but not get the car?
 
f1_stig
i have a second guess. the rules say not to post it. if i PM it to you can/will you tell me if it is correct or not.

Doesnt work like that.
 
You gotta keep the question going.. something like " however the shop is running a 2 for one deal, and if you can eat 3 apples in under 5 minutes you get the 4 one free" LOL
 
How is it twenty two?
 
wrapture
How is it twenty two?

You buy 15 apples. You get 15 wrappers and then you get five extra apples. You now have 20 apples and 5 wrappers. With 5 wrappers, you get 1 apple and 1 wrapper which you then add to your other 2 wrappers and get 3. You have 21 apples. You use the 3 wrappers to get one more apple and then you have 22 apples with 1 wrapper left over.
 
How is it twenty two?

You buy 15, so now 15 wrappers/3= 5 more apples, so you know have 20, but you have 5 wrappers, you go get another, and now you're at 21 apples and 2 + 1 you just got from that apple, now you have three wrappers, so turn them in, and you end up with 22 apples, and 1 gold wrapper
 
f1_stig
you don't get a second guess

I know, I wrote a 5 down and I forgot to count it. Oh well
 
Back