Free Stacks of High Society: Completed!! Thanks you guys!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActionJackson7
  • 602 comments
  • 22,435 views
I'm pretty sure that one of the wrappers was silver..
 
#5
1.) Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 (1/0/0)
Painted Polarized DLC w/ Custom Rims painted in Gold Chrome

Sent.
 
Last edited:
Pottert
I'm pretty sure that one of the wrappers was silver..

Im gonna keep these fairly simple from now on. Had to do a few and I may post what time I start. What do you guys think?
 
edit: nvm, didn't catch it was done already
 
bellacoal
Yeah, a time would be nice

Cool. I will post a time and give some more general info beforehand. Searching the garage for the one. May wait til tommorrow...
 
2 new cars up. And a little bit different type of question.
 
Looking like its gonna be between 8-9pm EST.
 
Trying to get my lil one to bed and I am getting ready...tonight its gonna be a quick one! What do you think of the cars?
 
Good choice, I am looking at the Chrome painted one myself if I get it.
 
Love'em the selection is always worth the wait
 
I think I would have to choose the lotus .. my heart leans towards that car.. but Tommy K.. can't go wrong either way
 
Setnev
Good choice, I am looking at the Chrome painted one myself if I get it.

They are both polarize w chrome wheels...

Edit: completely different colors tho
 
Typing it up now...gonna be quick I think so get ready.
 
Ghostbusters 2
 
that is so stupid ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
I want half credit , I'll take the wheels I was quicker
 
Yay for me 👍 I'll take the Lotus please
 
Back