FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,232 views
just whenever. why do i need training to become a safety car?
 
in other races :p

We'll be full for pretty much whole season. 16 car grids are most important thing, safety car would only be a last minute thing.
 
the safety car is whit. and cannot be changed unless we have a car without lights
 
that guy said he would pull out. this is so confusing XD
 
After 7 seasons and 21 races, the second longest run of the tracks used in ToCA12, Spa will not return to ToCA in 2015.
 
After 7 seasons and 21 races, the second longest run of the tracks used in ToCA12, Spa will not return to ToCA in 2015.

Really? Swap Spa for Streets of Willow? Guess you're still hangover from all the holidays' booze... :rolleyes:👎
 
I find the title of this thread offensive to all those who love Spa.
 
Really? Swap Spa for Streets of Willow? Guess you're still hangover from all the holidays' booze... :rolleyes:👎
Willow replaces Silverstone international.
 
Still, I don't understand why can't you keep one of the most complete tracks of our roster...
Going to more traditional style touring car tracks.

WSC with 15 race calendar confirmed for final. Might keep @RyanRacer quiet as well.
 
I am in favor of a large calender. I just had a feeling that since you mentioned "keeping me quiet" that you didn't like me polluting the thread with posts from a notorious member... Look, I just want to erase all that and become respected and not notorious for one, but I have a feeling that it won't be possible because a few do not want to move on.
 
Back