FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,162 views
I am in favor of a large calender. I just had a feeling that since you mentioned "keeping me quiet" that you didn't like me polluting the thread with posts from a notorious member... Look, I just want to erase all that and become respected and not notorious for one, but I have a feeling that it won't be possible because a few do not want to move on.

If you want to erase past wrongs, why keep typing phrases like the highlighted one?
 
If you want to erase past wrongs, why keep typing phrases like the highlighted one?
I know right? I said nothing negative, he bought it up..
 
I know right? I said nothing negative, he brought it up..

Pretty sure he's bringing stuff, not buying them... :p

Because that is how a few of you would describe me.

Again, if you want to clean your act and contribute, keep your posts on topic (or you can always join some of the banter) and stop mentioning the past...
 
Every time I try to join the banter I fail. My post doesn't get liked, nobody replies to it, and nobody acknowledges that I am even there. I guess it's because this is just an older crowd, different minds, different personalities. That is why hsv has such an incredible gift, to do just that, bantering with people twice his age. I wish I could be more like him.
 
@hsv only gift is a lack of taste in the colour and livery department.
 
@hsv only gift is a lack of taste in the colour and livery department.
57958650.jpg
 
Banter isn't a good thing, it's rather annoying really.
 
Banter isn't a good thing, it's rather annoying really.

Please tell me you mean ITTC_Andrew's "asinine banter" or Harsk's because if all banter is annoying then the world is in much trouble!
 
Oh, I thought that 15 races thing earlier was for ToCa. Too tired for maths, or thinking. But speaking of ToCa...



Oh uhhh nothing.

It's not my awful attempts at banter, is it? :lol:

It is isn't it. :(
 
It must've been bad enough that I didn't notice. But am I now indulging in banter? (Oh no!) I just prefer reading information pertaining to the series than pages of people talking about lamps Furi and how slow he is or whatever.
 
Can we just banter here and not talk about stuff that no one agrees with anyone on?
 
That is why hsv has such an incredible gift, to do just that, bantering with people twice his age. I wish I could be more like him.
I did not expect to wake up to this.

@hsv only gift is a lack of taste in the colour and livery department.
I almost won GPL. :p
 
People from Alabama, best at banter.
 
Can we just banter here and not talk about stuff that no one agrees with anyone on?
Keep that up and you won't be agreeing with PMs or my use of ignore function. Dont go out of control, I still remember the ToCA thread.
 
Does anyone here out of curiosity share my view on my status about fun leagues and groups like us (whilst maintaining a proper organised roster and series) are slowly becoming a thing of the past?
 
Back