FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,159 views
I'll be changing my number to something with a 0 in it.
 
I wish 0 itself was an acceptable number.
 
If it ever happens it's my mine! I'll fight you for it. :mischievous:
 
I was #44 first. Skeng took it in V8s and I was nice and went in #51 for that one occasion.
I would recommend a change in #. That one seems to be too Canadian :p
 
FRL NUMBER REGISTER (UPDATED AS OF 13/1/15)

#4 @Whitetail (V8 SUPERCARS Special)
#5 @Mini Stiggy
#7 @raceorama123432
#9 @ranhammerR34
#11 @cnd01 / @Roo
#12 @Yeratel84
#14 @AudiMan2011
#15 @CAMikaze (V8 SUPERCARS Special)
#16 @cnd01 (V8 SUPERCARS Special)
#19 @Siggers
#20 @Holdenhsvgtsr / @Whitetail / @Mike458
#21 @jammy21
#22 @smuffyatfcp
#23 @Downhill Dino
#24 @rolo912011
#25 @hsv
#30 @Michelin
#34 @The Stig Farmer
#35 @R0ssingt0n
#36 @PatrisS136
#37 @R1600Turbo
#38 @CAMikaze @Panoz
#43 @LancerEvo7 / @raceorama123432 (WSC Special)
#44 @SkengD / @Ninners
#50 @CAMikaze (WSC Special)
#51 @Ninners (V8 SPECIAL)
#54 @Furinkazen
#55 @xZAMGMarmite
#56 @Scaniabebe
#69 @JakobNascar88
#72 @snowgt
#77 @Andil / @Spurgy 777
#79 @GTracer98
#80 @nascarfan1400
#84 @Yeratel84 (ToCA Special)
#85 @FlyingFox
#88 @RACECAR
#93 @chrisjohnson93
#94 @DK
#96 @GTracer38
#99 @megg230

Unregistered #:
@Akmuq


Unavailable #:
#1 (RESERVED FOR SERIES CHAMPION)
#27 @DrifterJoe (# RETIRED)
 
Last edited:
So I have 10, 40, 60, 70 and 90 to play with...
 
hsv
So I have 10, 40, 60, 70 and 90 to play with...

:odd:

Also ToCA13 confirmed to start racing in March :)
 
:odd:

Also ToCA13 confirmed to start racing in March :)
I've always hated the #25. I want to switch to something with my lucky 0 in it.
 
WSC IN AMERICA, PART TWO:

Confirmed returning for the first time in a very long time is Laguna Seca for WSC X.
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.jpg

 
No one will ever take #20 off me it means too much
Same! Had it my whole life. We can share I guess? 20a and 20b? Then we'd have to fight over letters. :lol:
 
WSC IN AMERICA, PART TWO:

Confirmed returning for the first time in a very long time is Laguna Seca for WSC X.
View attachment 289742

Woo! Awesome! The one car I really do want to see for WSC X is the Mazda RX500; that thing is so good...

AND PLEASE MAKE GT-Os HAVE RACING BRAKES!
 
Woo! Awesome! The one car I really do want to see for WSC X is the Mazda RX500; that thing is so good...

AND PLEASE MAKE GT-Os HAVE RACING BRAKES!

1: RX500 too fast for class. Was tested.
2: No - GT-O needs to keep the road going connection.
 
Can I recommend just having each driver's main number on the list to make it less cluttered and confusing?
 
Back