FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,153 views
Not too happy with the schedule. No Apricot Hill, No Long RBR, But we get Autumn Ring. Oh well. Not my series to run. Looks interesting enough to make up for lack of the better tracks... though fixed weather isn't a good call IMO.
 
I predict at Autumn Ring and Willow, driving standards are going to be interesting to say the least.

Well with people like you driving yeah.

Willow and Suzuka have been BoP testing grounds. Brands modern or 80's layouts still up in the air.
 
80s. It's so much better. Easier to drive. Less hated by me
 
Current day would be more logical to use - the inclusion of the 80s layouts was mostly my reasoning for thinking you were drunk.

That and Streets of Willow, but that one is obvious that you were drunk, so no need to question that.
 
Current day would be more logical to use - the inclusion of the 80s layouts was mostly my reasoning for thinking you were drunk.

That and Streets of Willow, but that one is obvious that you were drunk, so no need to question that.

That was @LancerEvo7 idea.
 
Streets of Willow is awesome.


So awesome I want to make an endurance race on it.
 
I didn't come up with the idea, but I did express my approval of it. Either it'll make people learn how to race properly in a hurry or it will create some top grade banter. Either is a win in my book.
 
I didn't come up with the idea, but I did express my approval of it. Either it'll make people learn how to race properly in a hurry or it will create some top grade banter. Either is a win in my book.
I'm actually ok with this, as long as I'm not taken out :P
 
This season is meant to be back to basics. Primarily FF cars, all turbocharged. Twisting, technical circuits. Perhaps the best BoP we have had on GT6.
 
Who did the BoP again? V8 will be hard to beat.


Bellend. :p

BoP was initially formulated by me, and final tweaks were made by @snowgt @Panoz @LancerEvo7 alongside me.


Suzuka tests I believe had a 1mph speed difference and a lap difference of 0.4, with the Audi slowest over a lap, but with the 4WD able to be much more consistent than the FF cars which had quite varying laps.
 
It'd better be a bumper to bumper showdown every weekend or I'm suing for false advertising
 
Back