FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,159 views
I shall go for number 10 please.
 
1: RX500 too fast for class. Was tested.
2: No - GT-O needs to keep the road going connection.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ I thought you said it was too slow when I asked!

I understand the road going thing though, it makes sense. Minus the Stingray concept but oh well....
 
Updated and all set for February 1st:

HONDA2.jpg
MAZDA2.jpg
CITROEN2.jpg
RENAULT2.jpg
AUDI2.jpg
 
Well that's a 4WD Right? And the other 4WD is a van and the others are FR, Right?
 
Not sure if I even fancy running this year. PDs servers are awful and all I did was make a complete fool of myself.
 
Not sure if I even fancy running this year. PDs servers are awful and all I did was make a complete fool of myself.

You had no 🤬 good set up and luck. New system of pts remember as well...
 
You had no 🤬 good set up and luck. New system of pts remember as well...
I may. It's not like ITCC where the magic went away but you guys are aliens
 
You get pts even for out-qualifying someone now :)
Huh. Interesting.

I just don'tknow though... that first round is everything and I am no good at Brands. I don't particularly like the track. And missing the round last year by virtue of a miscount was a huge hit below the belt.
 
:lol: These guys? Aliens? Suuuure.

A couple.

Huh. Interesting.

I just don'tknow though... that first round is everything and I am no good at Brands. I don't particularly like the track. And missing the round last year by virtue of a miscount was a huge hit below the belt.

upload_2015-1-13_20-34-15.png
 
I want to pick a proper car this season, get a proper setup worked out, and finally, finally show my true pace. ToCA's still the only place where everything seems to go against me.
 
Back