FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,115 views
Lancer 3:16 says an OP car will dominate.
 
What's a Mike Trout?

#27 was Joe's old number. Retired it.

Oh, just someone who plays in the American Cricket League... In that case I'll take #57. Can I have #7 for the WSC?
 
Round #2 is going to annoy some people. Full weather and time of races also revealed.

View attachment 290239

Regarding AR, just shows that old dogs can't learn new tricks :grumpy:👎
Also shame we won't be racing at RBR Full... less two passing spots in Turns 2 and 3...
 
Furi loves chaos, the bigger the better.

7039799877_d52900946c.jpg
 
Regarding AR, just shows that old dogs can't learn new tricks :grumpy:👎
Also shame we won't be racing at RBR Full... less two passing spots in Turns 2 and 3...
I knew you'd complain.

Furi loves chaos, the bigger the better.

7039799877_d52900946c.jpg
Brands 2011.
 
I usually use the numbers 5, 21, 30, 96 or 99 when racing. They're all taken... :lol:
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
BoP was initially formulated by me, and final tweaks were made by @snowgt @Panoz @LancerEvo7 alongside me.


Suzuka tests I believe had a 1mph speed difference and a lap difference of 0.4, with the Audi slowest over a lap, but with the 4WD able to be much more consistent than the FF cars which had quite varying laps.

Actually, I have not offered a word of feedback about the BoP yet. :lol:

I find it hard to find proper setups for some of the cars. Audi is significantly slowest in a straight line. The others are pretty much equal in that respect. With good setups the FF's probably will indeed not be far apart.
 
The Audi is the most appealing to me, so I'll immediately discount that.
 
Actually, I have not offered a word of feedback about the BoP yet. :lol:

I find it hard to find proper setups for some of the cars. Audi is significantly slowest in a straight line. The others are pretty much equal in that respect. With good setups the FF's probably will indeed not be far apart.
I think the spec's were updated from first ones, I'll send revisions over.
 
A good driver should exhibit good driving standards at every track, shouldn't be track dependant.
 
The 60 on my PSN name is because back in 2011 Carl Edwards used that number in the NASCAR Nationwide Series... Never used it or thought about using it...
 
A good driver should exhibit good driving standards at every track, shouldn't be track dependant.
It's not so much track-dependent as it is series-dependent. ;)
 
Audi is significantly slowest in a straight line. The others are pretty much equal in that respect. With good setups the FF's probably will indeed not be far apart.
Audi only about 2mph off in my testing, a tiny bit slower over a lap but it'll make that up later in the race.
 
Try being clean in ToCA. You'll be 16th in a lap.

Two times I was able to have a clean race. One I finished 2nd at Indy RC (even battled it out with Furi for that spot while @Spurgy 777 ran away with the lead) and the other one I finished in 4th in a Mazda 1-2-3-4 at Laguna Seca.
 
Two times I was able to have a clean race. One I finished 2nd at Indy RC (even battled it out with Furi for that spot while @Spurgy 777 ran away with the lead) and the other one I finished in 4th in a Mazda 1-2-3-4 at Laguna Seca.
Oh, I'm not saying it never happens. It's just rarer than @neljack being funny.
 
Back