FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,115 views
I won final Clio race last time out :)

Doesn't change the odd that you winning a race is as rare as being totally clean in a ToCA race. Only rarer than that is my odd of winning.
 
Doesn't change the odd that you winning a race is as rare as being totally clean in a ToCA race. Only rarer than that is my odd of winning.

Tbh that is rather harsh. There are many way worse drivers in the grid than myself.
 
Tbh that is rather harsh. There are many way worse drivers in the grid than myself.

I'm just joking with you Furi hahaha don't take it too seriosusly. I even made a joke with myself at the end.
 
Round #2 is going to annoy some people. Full weather and time of races also revealed.

View attachment 290239

Schedule looks great, Furi. Sadly, I will tell you right now, due to my work schedule being very uncertain, I won't be making the TOCA13 field. :( I will try and make the Clio field when I get the opportunity, however. ;)
 
Shelby's Mustang might be bowing out of GT-O competition but that won't leave @FlyingFox as the only full time muscle car. Somebody else has eyes on the prize...

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.jpg
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_2.jpg
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Let me guess... is it a Miura?

That is OP for GT-O. Was tested.

Next week at the Le Mans Test Day, just before Q1, there will be the full WSC X reveal including details on cars, tracks, formats, and reg changes for the final season. Not something you want to miss.
 
Next week at the Le Mans Test Day, just before Q1, there will be the full WSC X reveal including details on cars, tracks, formats, and reg changes for the final season. Not something you want to miss.
Even though a good amount of it has already been revealed and I'm sure will be posted several times before the season starts. :)
 
The Miura better not make an appearance.

Light on fuel and tyres. Hope @snowgt lets you know what I'm up to to even the odds and better balance the power
 
In GT5 I nearly no-stopped Spa. Tells you all you need to know about the Miura.
 
The Miura better not make an appearance.

Light on fuel and tyres. Hope @snowgt lets you know what I'm up to to even the odds and better balance the power
I heard rumours..
 
With the expanded points table, this begs the question of should there be a B-Lobby for those who are 17th and below and if we get enough people for Qualifying(at least 24?)?

Round #2 is going to annoy some people. Full weather and time of races also revealed.

View attachment 290239

SoW > BW

Narrow but dusty offline, rewards precision and impatient driving will put you off, with how bumpy the track is.
Birmingham SuperPrix but without the barriers right next to the track, I bet. ;)

It also has a nice route into Alabama.
Make sure you turn left at the fork in the road as you're going eastbound into Albuquerque. ;)

Lancer 3:16 says a very-skilled-race-driver-made-OP car will dominate.
Fixed.:mischievous:

Schedule looks great, Furi. Sadly, I will tell you right now, due to my work schedule being very uncertain, I won't be making the TOCA13 field. :( I will try and make the Clio field when I get the opportunity, however. ;)
Unlucky, Randy... :(

Shelby's Mustang might be bowing out of GT-O competition but that won't leave @FlyingFox as the only full time muscle car. Somebody else has eyes on the prize...

View attachment 291433 View attachment 291434 View attachment 291435

Plymouth coming to take the GT-O title next season :)
Just when the WSC IX Manufacturers Champion thought it was safe to defend the title?:sly:
 
With the expanded points table, this begs the question of should there be a B-Lobby for those who are 17th and below and if we get enough people for Qualifying(at least 24?)?

Not at all. The point of this is not to complicate things but reward people who put the effort in to at least try.
Just when the WSC IX Manufacturers Champion thought it was safe to defend the title?:sly:

Tis alright, Mustang is out next season.
 
Explain your logic.
re: "Lancer 3:16 says a very-skilled-race-driver-made-OP car will dominate."

My thinking is that even though the cars may be very much balanced on performance, there's always a driver or two in the field that can make the car perform much better than it is. Hope that explains it? :O
 
Back