FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,102 views
I'll have to look at the next installment of WSC and see what my schedule shows especially since it's more towards the summer when I'll have nothing but time
 
The Miura better not make an appearance.

Light on fuel and tyres. Hope @snowgt lets you know what I'm up to to even the odds and better balance the power

The Miura might make an appearance in another series better suited for it though. That's, if there will ever be a time-slot for it in FRL. It's all not that easy. BoP would be spec'd and ready though. ;)
 
DK
I prefer "Lancer 3:16 says the OP car will whoop your ass". ;)
Regardless of who's driving(?). :D
 
Just confirming that after next weeks Le Mans Classic, I will not be doing any Sunday races until WSC X.
 
is there a spot for me in the new season? as safety car?
 
I'd be surprised if WSC is running before May, but Classic TCs will be wheeled out nearer Easter.

Thats OK then I can wheel the Swifts out then.
 
The Megane looks sexy and fast in my eyes. May go with it. :sly:
 
4 FFs and a 4WD. That is the final roster. All OP elements ready. 2 small spec tweaks to be added in. All graphics complete barring main OP poster and of course them being uploaded.

ToCA Clio Cup stuff now to get to work on, most of it a straight copy and paste port across.
 
In for ToCA next season but won't be testing too much (probably will attend 1 or 2 tests maybe). Clios I really cba to do them again at the moment, just don't have much fun doing them (s1 was great but s2 wasn't too good, hope it can change for s3 though).
 
4 FFs and a 4WD. That is the final roster. All OP elements ready. 2 small spec tweaks to be added in. All graphics complete barring main OP poster and of course them being uploaded.

ToCA Clio Cup stuff now to get to work on, most of it a straight copy and paste port across.

2 Japanese, 2 French and a German (4WD) car... We need a VW to balance the roster :sly:
 
2 Japanese, 2 French and a German (4WD) car... We need a VW to balance the roster :sly:

I have a IRL hatred of Golfs in the last year so no.
 
I have a IRL hatred of Golfs in the last year so no.

No, I actually meant this one...

Volkswagen-Schwimmwagen-typ166-42-73Front.jpg


Or you have something against using convertibles in ToCA? :p
 
No, I actually meant this one...

Volkswagen-Schwimmwagen-typ166-42-73Front.jpg


Or you have something against using convertibles in ToCA? :p

We had the RCZ :p

We need a VW Dakar Enduro...... OH DAMN IT, SPOT RACE TIME!
 
Golfs are great. Cant see the problem tbh

~Nearly run over by one who decided to accelerate at me when crossing the road.
~Called a white w***e (sorry any mods) by someone who was doing 40 down a 30 road at least and nearly hit me a couple days later.
~Mate of mine was in a car crash recently caused by a Golf driver brake-checking him.

@paulmac2k9 when ya pick me up this year can we go spike some of those damn german 🤬 boxes? :lol:
 
~Nearly run over by one who decided to accelerate at me when crossing the road.
~Called a white w***e (sorry any mods) by someone who was doing 40 down a 30 road at least and nearly hit me a couple days later.
~Mate of mine was in a car crash recently caused by a Golf driver brake-checking him.

@paulmac2k9 when ya pick me up this year can we go spike some of those damn german 🤬 boxes? :lol:

Ooh. Thought you misspelled FRL (derp):lol:
 
Really? Did I really need to say I meant on GT6? :irked:
 
Really? Did I really need to say I meant on GT6? :irked:

No, but because of that I am hesitant of putting a Golf in. It's a rage car, i'd crash more than usual if I saw one.
 
Back