FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 300,975 views
Just looking through them... God most of my pics were poor, my other thread was pretty awesome till I got bored and never updated it.

I think you did a pretty good job, especially with exposure and image effects.
 
I would like to know the story behind this...

toscana-tarmac-_2-jpg.84227
 
I would like to know the story behind this...

toscana-tarmac-_2-jpg.84227


Right off pit lane there is an invisible wall, so if you get power down wrong you spin and bounce off across the road. This impact took panoz out the race and me running 2nd assumed the lead and led the rest and won the race.
 
Right off pit lane there is an invisible wall, so if you get power down wrong you spin and bounce off across the road. This impact took panoz out the race and me running 2nd assumed the lead and led the rest and won the race.
Who was driving the Alpine?
 
That course is getting recreated in gt6, though let's hope something can be done about that god awful pitlane.
 
I would like to know the story behind this...

toscana-tarmac-_2-jpg.84227

Ah that.

Around the middle of this race, @DK tried to make a pit stop but Pescara was notorious of spitting people out of the pits without service. Myself and Furi came upon him nearly unsighted.

Furi was leading at the time and me almost a lap down after me and @snowgt had a crash earlier.
 
Ah Pescara... a love-hate relationship... Love the layout, really cool looking, and so gorgeous when going into the night... but I could never get that place right to save my life. :irked:
 
Ah Pescara... a love-hate relationship... Love the layout, really cool looking, and so gorgeous when going into the night... but I could never get that place right to save my life. :irked:

Americans can't turn right ;)


When Sierra / course creator comes one of those races will definitely go in. I reckon the WSC calendar is largest it can be really.

Also, ToCA12 has had Silverstone GP re-confirmed after talks with Stewards and Testing Team.
 
That's why my worst finish at Pescara is 2nd in my first ever WSC race.

You are secretly British. Cue your coin collecting ;)
 
Volvo, Mazda, Honda specs for ToCA12 confirmed. Working on FWD's. BMW is causing problems however.
 
Will Volvo be available to non-FAS drivers?
 
I would pay money to get a Lada into GT.
 
Back