FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 300,904 views
Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow.jpg


Race-prep SuperMidgets as one car @Furinkazen? :sly:
 
OK Later this year I may resurrect the Swift Series or I may replace the Swift with the Nissan March 12SR '07.

Not sure yet.

Why not a petrol head series AKA Alfa MiTo Series?
 
Why not a petrol head series AKA Alfa MiTo Series?

Seeing your signature btw... Race 6 of ToCA12 will be race number #250....
 
I won Race #50 at HSR, yup, that race.
 
I'm wishing I had kept track now.
It's not to hard tbh, just add up how many races were in each itcc season and how many you've done this season so far.
 
It's not to hard tbh, just add up how many races were in each itcc season and how many you've done this season so far.
:lol:


I just thought of it; 100 pts. per race. I just need to add all of Jammy's, Spurgy's and Lancer's points :lol:

Kidding of course, but I can use that system possibly.
 
The answer is the number of races in S1 plus either 84 or 86 depending on whether you count the round Polar did after you gave up in S2.
 
The answer is the number of races in S1 plus either 84 or 86 depending on whether you count the round Polar did after you gave up in S2.
:lol: you calculated it that quickly? Awesome, thanks.

That would mean we're at 94, meaning that Race #100 would be the final race of Rd. 4.

--------------------------

I'm going to take this to those threads, though. Thanks for being kind today...
 
I'll G56 it if you let me. Even though it's a standard car.
 
I concidered doing WSM but it's at Nurb so to hell with that.
 
Its called WSC nowadays ;)

Kids.... It was WSM back in my day and that way it shall stay.

Also Furi only cause I'm off this weekend did I consider doing it.
 
Kids.... It was WSM back in my day and that way it shall stay.

Also Furi only cause I'm off this weekend did I consider doing it.

Aren't we supposed to be testing perhaps tomorrow? :)
 
That was terrible.

So what can we expect to possibly change next season?
 
Last edited:
*Pokes head over wall* Did somebody say Suzuki Swift revival? Interesting as that was originally where I was going to go for breaking into serious GTP racing. A revival would gain my attention if it ever goes ahead.

Yes mate Swifts Season 4 is now in pre-production and testing starts this weekend. Venues are sorted rules are sorted but expect a first for FRL drivers. I expect some raised eyebrows.
 
Back