- 2,990

- Austria
- GTP_SnowCrash
~Work on the inaugural GT-O series. Plans look to be for a 5 week calendar and 10 races from the conclusion of the WSC. Elements of the inaugural season will be worked into WSC IX in 2015 and vice versa with WSC VIII. Expect 2x races, in Sprint and Feature formats.
~Also of note is WSC IX is going to lose some races, and gain a whole new category.
Hmm. If I try to translate these Amar-like announcements, that sounds like a GT-O series with two classes, and the new class will become a third class in WSC. Not sure about that for WSC though.
What could work for the GT-O series, is to incorporate a sort of HTCC inside as a second class. Actually, I would love to see a separate HTCC-series. Sort of like 200hp max., little to no suspension tuning...
But I'll wait what you come up with.