- 12,117

- Liverpool
- CARBOYXJR
Trying to find a blue at the minute that's like this:I wish I could run the Volvo in Yellow or Light Green.
With the yellow it looks cracking. 👍
Trying to find a blue at the minute that's like this:I wish I could run the Volvo in Yellow or Light Green.
I don't know about you but I never get time to watch any racing when I'm preparing cars![]()
Lucky sodWell I always hire out the car from a team, so I never have any work to do![]()
I'm available.So ummm... need a pic for OP. Anyone want to come online and help me do some photos?![]()
I'm available.
I can head on in 5 mins.
I'll buy teh Volvo to make things easier
Accord for moi.
I'll do the Bimmer. When you opening room?
Nissan?Don't do Bimmer. Rooms open.
Nissan?
How come the Nissan gets to look acceptable?Sure. +1 rims
How come the Nissan gets to look acceptable?![]()
Mate. Have you seen Super Tourers wheels? (my pics)
I'd be fine if we had turbo fans or disc wheels in GT6.Mate. Have you seen Super Tourers wheels? (my pics)
View attachment 203581 View attachment 203582 View attachment 203583 View attachment 203584 View attachment 203585
Can you join us Ben?They're round, what's your point?
Of course it is, Furi chose it!Going to be part time this season it seems but I'm pretty sure the Trollvo is a good choice.
French Racing Blue from the Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag XKR-S.Trying to find a blue at the minute that's like this:
With the yellow it looks cracking. 👍
What CoD you play?Not right now, playing cod![]()
What CoD you play?