FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,449 views
Also exclusive preview of the cameras that will be fitted to @hsv and @Scaniabebe

home_page_1112.jpg
Has @Roflwaffle got one? We will never forget the antics of Mylie Cyrus' Honda Civic eh?
 
All cars have custom created wings. The parts are identical, but dimensions unique to each vehicle.

That should make it interesting and all of the cars look really close together.
 
Blackburn Lad

When Furi said to me
You’re no good to drive in GT-P
For it's sad news I bring
About WSC and all that it's offering
Some say Akmuq’s abound
He always gets so drunk that he just keeps falling down

One day we'll return here,
When the Blackburn Lad drives again

Fellow racers where are you now
As I look for you right through the crowd
The last 2 years here I've spent
With my faith in Kaz, Jordan and the Internet
But there's sadness abound
Some day soon they're gonna pull GT6 down

One day we'll return here,
When the Blackburn Lad drives again
When the Blackburn Lad drives again

So come back, DK, do you race alone
Come back Matty you've been away so long
The track is empty, and Snow has gone
Ryan’s crying, it's been oh so long
And Plux is pitting but racing strong
Won't you come on home, Switch your Playstation on

Come back Daxcobra, you've been gone a while
And the race is raging, in the British Isle’s
Jammy’s older than FlyingFox
And Furi’s crashing but all's not lost

The race track is empty, the pits are cold
Won't you get comfy and switch your Playstation on

The track is empty
GT goes on

One day we'll return here
When the Blackburn Lad drives again
When the Blackburn Lad drives again
 
Last edited:
Blackburn Lad

When Furi said to me
You’re no good to drive in GT-P
For it's sad news I bring
About WSC and all that it's offering
Some say Akmuq’s abound
He always gets so drunk that he just keeps falling down

One day we'll return here,
When the Blackburn Lad drives again

Fellow racers where are you now
As I look for you right through the crowd
The last 2 years here I've spent
With my faith in Kaz, Jordan and the Internet
But there's sadness abound
Some day soon they're gonna pull GT6 down

One day we'll return here,
When the Blackburn Lad drives again
When the Blackburn Lad drives again

Some come back, DK, do you race alone
Come back Matty you've been away so long
The track is empty, and Snow has gone
Ryan’s crying, it's been oh so long
And Plux is pitting but racing strong
Won't you come on home, Switch your Playstation on

Come back Daxcobra, you've been gone a while
And the race is raging, in the British Isle’s
Jammy’s older than FlyingFox
And Furi’s crashing but all's not lost

The race track is empty, the pits are cold
Won't you get comfy and switch your Playstation on

The track is empty
GT goes on

One day we'll return here
When the Blackburn Lad drives again
When the Blackburn Lad drives again
I tried singing "Seven Drunken Nights" when I read the first line. I should look that one up.
 
Blackburn Lad

When Furi said to me
You’re no good to drive in GT-P
For it's sad news I bring
About WSC and all that it's offering
Some say Akmuq’s abound
He always gets so drunk that he just keeps falling down

One day we'll return here,
When the Blackburn Lad drives again

Fellow racers where are you now
As I look for you right through the crowd
The last 2 years here I've spent
With my faith in Kaz, Jordan and the Internet
But there's sadness abound
Some day soon they're gonna pull GT6 down

One day we'll return here,
When the Blackburn Lad drives again
When the Blackburn Lad drives again

Some come back, DK, do you race alone
Come back Matty you've been away so long
The track is empty, and Snow has gone
Ryan’s crying, it's been oh so long
And Plux is pitting but racing strong
Won't you come on home, Switch your Playstation on

Come back Daxcobra, you've been gone a while
And the race is raging, in the British Isle’s
Jammy’s older than FlyingFox
And Furi’s crashing but all's not lost

The race track is empty, the pits are cold
Won't you get comfy and switch your Playstation on

The track is empty
GT goes on

One day we'll return here
When the Blackburn Lad drives again
When the Blackburn Lad drives again

Bloody brilliant :bowdown:
 
Some come back, DK, do you race alone
Come back Matty you've been away so long
The track is empty, and Snow has gone
Ryan’s crying, it's been oh so long
And Plux is pitting but racing strong
Won't you come on home, Switch your Playstation on

Come back Daxcobra, you've been gone a while
And the race is raging, in the British Isle’s
Jammy’s older than FlyingFox
And Furi’s crashing but all's not lost
My favourite lines
 
What you do is put those lyrics to Belfast Child by Simple Minds.
 
I tried singing "Seven Drunken Nights" when I read the first line. I should look that one up.
As I went home on a Sunday night
To race in WSC
I saw a car on the pole
Where my own car should be
So I called Furi and I said to him
"Whose car is that on the pole
Where my own car should be"

"Ak you drunk ya drunk ya silly young fool
He's in GT-P
That's in a race that you wouldn't tend to be
Well we've had many times to drive
A hundred miles or more
For you to end up crashing through my door"

^these lyrics with this tune
 
14855187866_2f707b4e6a_o.png


Time to put your logo in the OP Alex​
 
Blackburn Lad

When Furi said to me
You’re no good to drive in GT-P
For it's sad news I bring
About WSC and all that it's offering
Some say Akmuq’s abound
He always gets so drunk that he just keeps falling down

One day we'll return here,
When the Blackburn Lad drives again

Fellow racers where are you now
As I look for you right through the crowd
The last 2 years here I've spent
With my faith in Kaz, Jordan and the Internet
But there's sadness abound
Some day soon they're gonna pull GT6 down

One day we'll return here,
When the Blackburn Lad drives again
When the Blackburn Lad drives again

So come back, DK, do you race alone
Come back Matty you've been away so long
The track is empty, and Snow has gone
Ryan’s crying, it's been oh so long
And Plux is pitting but racing strong
Won't you come on home, Switch your Playstation on

Come back Daxcobra, you've been gone a while
And the race is raging, in the British Isle’s
Jammy’s older than FlyingFox
And Furi’s crashing but all's not lost

The race track is empty, the pits are cold
Won't you get comfy and switch your Playstation on

The track is empty
GT goes on

One day we'll return here
When the Blackburn Lad drives again
When the Blackburn Lad drives again

Bloody good song that, one for the olds try and appreciate young people. See you down by the gallow tree Foxy.
 
Nah Fox, he needs to put mine in the OP.
 
Yeah I've actually dabbled in that, I usually go for Bishops Finger though.:lol:
 
I'm too young for all this. :(
 
Hate the stuff. :yuck:

I do enjoy a bit of champagne though.
 
Back