- 3,893

- Somewhere
- Roflwaffle16
Wrong series.So is. It's in the 50's. Although I know the 300SL will stick around.
Wrong series.So is. It's in the 50's. Although I know the 300SL will stick around.
I guess the Banter Bus isn't good enough for you then?Now this is quality banter.
Lexus...There Ha better be a RWD
And Nissan. But car 8 is....Lexus...
*Drumroll*And Nissan. But car 8 is....
Scirocco?And Nissan. But car 8 is....
The Audi TT even though you don't know how to spec it?And Nissan. But car 8 is....
*Still drumrolling**Drumroll*
Ha! Keep it up mate, needs to be faster GO GO GO*Still drumrolling*
The Audi TT even though you don't know how to spec it?
When you guys have a RWD Scirocco and TT tell me![]()
Audi TTS was specced and tested alongside a RWD and FWD.
Flam your thirds, Gah... This isn't working! *grabs sticks, proceeds to improve drum rolling**Still drumrolling*
MUST BUY AND TESTShame because you'll find this bad boy @Ninners @cnd01
View attachment 203838 View attachment 203839
Hell of a looker![]()
Not ready...I got a important question? SPECS......................
I know it sucked in T10 but it felt cool driving it, it was like damage limitation every race
Nissan was amazing. FYI I used T11 spec + FC Suspension with my custom tune and wing.Nin, @Roflwaffle @hsv - you drove some T12 cars earlier on, albeit in "tentative" specs- what did you think of them. How where they to drive?
The Honda felt, to quote Kyle Busch, a "Bucket of 🤬", but with the right setup it'll be a bit better. I hope. And the squirming under braking was terrifying.Nin, @Roflwaffle @hsv - you drove some T12 cars earlier on, albeit in "tentative" specs- what did you think of them. How where they to drive?
Nissan was amazing. FYI I used T11 spec + FC Suspension with my custom tune and wing.
The Honda felt, to quote Kyle Busch, a "Bucket of 🤬", but with the right setup it'll be a bit better. I hope. And the squirming under braking was terrifying.