FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,449 views
Take it to the pub now lads ;)
 
Take it to the pub now lads ;)

Never, ever take me to a pub. Its not a good idea......really.

fokker.jpg
 
What's the update here guys? I've been working a new engineering job and moving places, so it's been hectic lately. Banter?
 
Things are going status quo it seems!
 
Hyundai is in ToCA :p and seems very popular :p
It's quite scary that out of around 12 people last night, there were at least 7/8 Hyundai's. :crazy:
 
That's not the right logo Furi.
 
Damn, I was hoping that meant running events on Fridays.
 
Hi,
I was browsing the clubs and leagues section here in GTP and thought that FRL is actually very interesting.
I was wondering if it's possible for me to join and if so how?
Also to avoid any future problems, at what time are the races?

Thanks in advance,

Xerneas
 
My T12 car is decided.
 
@xx xerneas xx - This^ enter whatever you like. Here is the central news and off season topic in effect. And welcome aboard. Oh and ignore @hsv - he runs 10 10 camber so is slow. ;)
Who the hell would run 10 10 camber especially after the physics changed anyway ;)
 
Back