FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,477 views
And in other news, switch off your ABS for november ;)

Disconnecting the ABS ;)

boos6.jpg
 
Something not done by me as a series before :)
 
After reading the ITTC5 thread, I most say, Andrew did have a point. From what I've experienced, the FRL is far far away from being the friendliest racing league. In fact, it seems to be on the meaner side. Basically, if you mess up once in a race and cause an accident and if you make one stupid post which Overlord Furi doesn't like then there will be a problem. Also once when Harsk's PS3 was working and wanted to race in ToCA, you didn't let him in Furi. And how you have not let me in the regular entry list all season after Brands just because of my unfortunate schedule blunder makes me think you are a genuine control freak. What Furi says goes. NO EXCEPTIONS. Methinks we need a Magna Carta for GT6 league organizers too. And remember how some of your members bullied me on the last WSC thread because of my uncoordinated, clueless rookie season? And how others have been bashed in ToCA also? Well that shows that you need to improve your members' behavior as well. I'm not trying to pick another argument with you, I am just saying that there is plenty of room for improvement for your racing league. See the expression on Ronnie Peterson's face? That is how I feel about the FRL and my failed World Sportscar Championship season. Had to get all of that off my chest.
 
Last edited:
After reading the ITTC5 thread, I most say, Andrew did have a point. From what I've experienced, the FRL is far far away from being the friendliest racing league. In fact, it seems to be on the meaner side. Basically, if you mess up once in a race and cause an accident and if you make one stupid post which Overlord Furi doesn't like then there will be a problem. Also once when Harsk's PS3 was working and wanted to race in ToCA, you didn't let him in Furi. And how you have not let me in the regular entry list all season after Brands just because of my unfortunate schedule blunder makes me think you are a genuine control freak. What Furi says goes. NO EXCEPTIONS. Methinks we need a Magna Carta for GT6 league organizers too. And remember how some of your members bullied me on the last WSC thread because of my uncoordinated, clueless rookie season? And how others have been bashed in ToCA also? Well that shows that you need to improve your members' behavior as well. I'm not trying to pick another argument with you, I am just saying that there is plenty of room for improvement for your racing league. See the expression on Ronnie Peterson's face? That is how I feel about the FRL and my failed World Sportscar Championship season. Had to get all of that off my chest.

Apparently you are... :rolleyes:
 
After reading the ITTC5 thread, I most say, Andrew did have a point. From what I've experienced, the FRL is far far away from being the friendliest racing league.

Out of the various series and leagues I've been in, this is definitely the friendliest. Although I don't do much in FRL, if anything at all outside of WSC, but everything's great! I have heard Toca gets snappy but those kinds of touring cars are for kids. :dopey:

In fact, it seems to be on the meaner side. Basically, if you mess up once in a race and cause an accident and if you make one stupid post which Overlord Furi doesn't like then there will be a problem. Also once when Harsk's PS3 was working and wanted to race in ToCA, you didn't let him in Furi. And how you have not let me in the regular entry list all season after Brands just because of my unfortunate schedule blunder makes me think you are a genuine control freak. What Furi says goes. NO EXCEPTIONS. Methinks we need a Magna Carta for GT6 league organizers too. And remember how some of your members bullied me on the last WSC thread because of my uncoordinated, clueless rookie season? And how others have been bashed in ToCA also? Well that shows that you need to improve your members' behavior as well. I'm not trying to pick another argument with you, I am just saying that there is plenty of room for improvement for your racing league. See the expression on Ronnie Peterson's face? That is how I feel about the FRL and my failed World Sportscar Championship season. Had to get all of that off my chest.

It is something he is running. He can do whatever the hell he wants really. Furinkazen puts a lot of effort into this stuff and we all appreciate it. I'd say make your own series as you see fit but you've already attempted that. Might I note not to the level it could be. You haven't put much time into the series you try to build and you come back to WSC expecting things to change.

Members aren't even that rough, there's the occasional teasing (typical pre or post race jabs) and dare I say banter, but no one really steps out of line too much. However once again I've heard the ToCA crowd....

Relax, wait sometime, your attitude doesn't sit well with Furi or us and that's kind of why you're exluded. You must have good behavior on track and off track.

Stay classy.
 
Last edited:
Also once when Harsk's PS3 was working and wanted to race in ToCA, you didn't let him in Furi.
Harsk was not let in thanks to his connection issues.


Also would you want to let Iwin in? I think not.
 
Last edited:
After reading the ITTC5 thread, I most say, Andrew did have a point. From what I've experienced, the FRL is far far away from being the friendliest racing league. In fact, it seems to be on the meaner side.

Opinion, not fact.

Basically, if you mess up once in a race and cause an accident and if you make one stupid post which Overlord Furi doesn't like then there will be a problem. Also once when Harsk's PS3 was working and wanted to race in ToCA, you didn't let him in Furi. And how you have not let me in the regular entry list all season after Brands just because of my unfortunate schedule blunder makes me think you are a genuine control freak.

Errr... right. My decision on who enters. Not a single other person has had an issue with it. I asked @ranhammerR34 and @CAMikaze to take time out and they said sure, and they did. The one time you could have entered so far this season was at Matterhorn and you were not online and / or responding to messages. So you cannot blame me or that.

I think someone has been talking 🤬 with regards to the Harsk situation. @Harsk100 ... you have never been "banned". I did not let you in ToCA as it was about the 20th series you had signed up for. From the looks of your profile wall, it appears to be the same with other members. We talked in ITCC5 about this, and once your PS3 is fixed, and you decide what series you want to race in, we'll see - I'm not stopping you if you have an idea what you are talking about. Also what other forum members say is entirely up to them. I'll speak for myself. So @Harsk100 , when your PS3 is fixed and you are sorted, we will take things from there.


What Furi says goes. NO EXCEPTIONS. Methinks we need a Magna Carta for GT6 league organizers too.

Ryan. I have been on this forum for three years and I can assure you, we don't need a Magna Carta because this isn't Anglo Saxon brutality. NO EXCEPTIONS means no preferential treatment and treating everyone by same set of rules.

And remember how some of your members bullied me on the last WSC thread because of my uncoordinated, clueless rookie season?

Glad how you admit it was unco-ordinated. If I remember you also took a number of posts which were simple "Ryan, we are trying to help, you need to improve", and turned it into full blown attacks from you on other members. Don't try and spin things around.



And how others have been bashed in ToCA also? Well that shows that you need to improve your members' behavior as well.

Examples? Considering ToCA always has a level of Banter and friendliness between members, we know we can all take fun swipes at each other because we are that friendly with one another.


I'm not trying to pick another argument with you,

....


I am just saying that there is plenty of room for improvement for your racing league. See the expression on Ronnie Peterson's face? That is how I feel about the FRL and my failed World Sportscar Championship season. Had to get all of that off my chest.

Nothing is perfect. However with all due respect you do seem to think everything should revolve around you. If I was so hostile I would have banned you from ToCA. Are you banned? No I see a RPO Racing Renault with your name on it on the entry list. Also I will point out that I consider forum conduct as well. 1 member was told to cut it out yesterday after the ITCC fiasco via PM. Since then, they have not mentioned, taken it on the chin and got on with it.

Also with regards to ITCC, you don't actually have a clue. Not an attack, you don't know. If you think I was being heavy handed then I would love to know what you thought of someone who called his members offensive remarks, went on skype spam calls which bordered on harassment, and sent me at some point a string of "I Hate you" messages.
 
Any other race series, I'd probably be barred for life after my first ToCA season. What did they do? Forgot about it and gave me another chance.

This is the friendliest group of racers on GTP.
 
Can I also say that I received a recent application from a formerly banned FRL member who has since shown enough improvement to return? Unfortunatly spots are full for ToCA.. but I do look the other way.
 
After reading the ITTC5 thread, I most say, Andrew did have a point. From what I've experienced, the FRL is far far away from being the friendliest racing league. In fact, it seems to be on the meaner side. Basically, if you mess up once in a race and cause an accident and if you make one stupid post which Overlord Furi doesn't like then there will be a problem. Also once when Harsk's PS3 was working and wanted to race in ToCA, you didn't let him in Furi. And how you have not let me in the regular entry list all season after Brands just because of my unfortunate schedule blunder makes me think you are a genuine control freak. What Furi says goes. NO EXCEPTIONS. Methinks we need a Magna Carta for GT6 league organizers too. And remember how some of your members bullied me on the last WSC thread because of my uncoordinated, clueless rookie season? And how others have been bashed in ToCA also? Well that shows that you need to improve your members' behavior as well. I'm not trying to pick another argument with you, I am just saying that there is plenty of room for improvement for your racing league. See the expression on Ronnie Peterson's face? That is how I feel about the FRL and my failed World Sportscar Championship season. Had to get all of that off my chest.

Yet again Ryan you display your immaturity with your rant.

ITCC Andrew could not run a bath let alone a race series. No one bullied you we just got fed up of your rage quitting and general poor race craft.

Not sure how old you are but get some racing under your belt then come back in 3 years.

Until then, as I have said before, "When in hole, stop digging"
 
I read "Working on a plan" to the tune of Runnin' Down a Dream.
 
hsv
Any other race series, I'd probably be barred for life after my first ToCA season. What did they do? Forgot about it and gave me another chance.

This is the friendliest group of racers on GTP.
And you took that chance and did good things with it.
Fun too. ToCA has the right balance between banter and serious racing. Last season was a little too much banter / spam.
👍
 
And you took that chance and did good things with it.
Apart from misjudging my braking at Silverstone and tagging you round. :ouch:

Oh well, at least one accidental point is better than 14 pillock points. (Can we trademark that name?)
 
hsv
Apart from misjudging my braking at Silverstone and tagging you round. :ouch:

Oh well, at least one accidental point is better than 14 pillock points. (Can we trademark that name?)
Ahem, and me :grumpy:

Anyone got a notebook? :lol:

Reminds of the early ToCA 1/2 holes in rear bumper which said "@DK WAS HERE"
 
Back