FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,478 views
Also source text indicating an update next week. Now it is way too late to introduce Zahara to WSC for this season, but providing it is online raceable (got to be surely? Their There will be a riot if otherwise) I will for sure be hosting a spot race.
 

Shurrup :p :lol:. Depending on release I can see when a weekend is free that @FlyingFox is not covering with Swifts.
 
Also source text indicating an update next week. Now it is way too late to introduce Zahara to WSC for this season, but providing it is online raceable (got to be surely? Their will be a riot if otherwise) I will for sure be hosting a spot race.
@Ninners, thank you for covering up for me there (their?... Furi's starting to confuse me as well) :p
 
Expand picture II and you see the track map. Looks VERY fast.

Almost any track looks like it's fast from a distance. The fact that the track is 20-30 km in length means that you won't see any of the tighter corners anymore on such a small map.

Saying that, it's supposedly public roads, and those tend not to have too tight corners.
 
Public road - 90-degree corners.
 
So if Sierra is in... where will Course Maker (which is already confirmed working in Beta stage by Kaz at Goodwood this year) be coming?
 
Crank it up guys. Zahara / Sierra is near.

Credit to @dogw10 for finding these on PD's Japanese website.


o0krcB9.png

Eg067mf.png
I'm so exicted to drive in Zahara Track! :D
 
Hey Furi, when do you start your next series? I feel like I need some place to improve, and your league looks very friendly. You may remember me from getting one point at Toca X. :D
 
ABP
Hey Furi, when do you start your next series? I feel like I need some place to improve, and your league looks very friendly. You may remember me from getting one point at Toca X. :D

ToCA12 is full and so is Clios, but spots will come up as season goes along (begins in 2/3 weeks). @FlyingFox has Suzuki Swifts coming for sundays, and I have WSC IX or GT-O series in the works for sundays.

And something for those of you who like racing without ABS as well :)
 
@Furinkazen

Swifts will be running from the 12th October to the 16th November inclusive so you can start WSC from 23rd November if you wish.
 
@Furinkazen

Swifts will be running from the 12th October to the 16th November inclusive so you can start WSC from 23rd November if you wish.

I'm doing your job spreading the word here :lol:
 
Ok may as well spill beans. Got plans if time permits for a one off spot race as a celebration. So might allow WSC spec cars plus an open class for pretty much anything. Or hell may just allow anything classic for it. More of a celebration of road racing than an actual race.
 
Ok may as well spill beans. Got plans if time permits for a one off spot race as a celebration. So might allow WSC spec cars plus an open class for pretty much anything. Or hell may just allow anything classic for it. More of a celebration of road racing than an actual race.
Can I bring my 1230hp Huayra? It runs SS tires. :D
 
Back