FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,477 views
Yet again Ryan you display your immaturity with your rant.

ITCC Andrew could not run a bath let alone a race series. No one bullied you we just got fed up of your rage quitting and general poor race craft.

Not sure how old you are but get some racing under your belt then come back in 3 years.

Until then, as I have said before, "When in hole, stop digging"
What happens in 3 years? Is it that voice thing:nervous::sick:
 
I was thinking about doing that too, but that wouldn't be a safe option when surrounded by those who are using it.
 
Opinion, not fact.



Errr... right. My decision on who enters. Not a single other person has had an issue with it. I asked @ranhammerR34 and @CAMikaze to take time out and they said sure, and they did. The one time you could have entered so far this season was at Matterhorn and you were not online and / or responding to messages. So you cannot blame me or that.

I think someone has been talking 🤬 with regards to the Harsk situation. @Harsk100 ... you have never been "banned". I did not let you in ToCA as it was about the 20th series you had signed up for. From the looks of your profile wall, it appears to be the same with other members. We talked in ITCC5 about this, and once your PS3 is fixed, and you decide what series you want to race in, we'll see - I'm not stopping you if you have an idea what you are talking about. Also what other forum members say is entirely up to them. I'll speak for myself. So @Harsk100 , when your PS3 is fixed and you are sorted, we will take things from there.




Ryan. I have been on this forum for three years and I can assure you, we don't need a Magna Carta because this isn't Anglo Saxon brutality. NO EXCEPTIONS means no preferential treatment and treating everyone by same set of rules.



Glad how you admit it was unco-ordinated. If I remember you also took a number of posts which were simple "Ryan, we are trying to help, you need to improve", and turned it into full blown attacks from you on other members. Don't try and spin things around.





Examples? Considering ToCA always has a level of Banter and friendliness between members, we know we can all take fun swipes at each other because we are that friendly with one another.




....




Nothing is perfect. However with all due respect you do seem to think everything should revolve around you. If I was so hostile I would have banned you from ToCA. Are you banned? No I see a RPO Racing Renault with your name on it on the entry list. Also I will point out that I consider forum conduct as well. 1 member was told to cut it out yesterday after the ITCC fiasco via PM. Since then, they have not mentioned, taken it on the chin and got on with it.

Also with regards to ITCC, you don't actually have a clue. Not an attack, you don't know. If you think I was being heavy handed then I would love to know what you thought of someone who called his members offensive remarks, went on skype spam calls which bordered on harassment, and sent me at some point a string of "I Hate you" messages.

I give up trying to make you understand. So I guess, the FRL is love. The FRL is life. :) 👍
 
I did a little offline practice with no ABS on the Clio and was like.. WHOA! Brake a little earlier and pay more attention to when you brake. Otherwise, not too bad. Because if you don't... Your end will be near. :scared:
 
I was thinking about doing that too, but that wouldn't be a safe option when surrounded by those who are using it.

Is that where I've been going wrong all these years. :dopey:
 
Either way, I GIVE UP. I want to enjoy my time here and race with you guys. :)

Go to a hardware store, buy Duck tape, tare off approximately 12" of tape off the roll, attach to face making sure you cover your mouth, leave it there!
 
Ryan, drink a beer and chill out. Then repeat.
 
FRL LATE 2014 PLANS:
Saturdays: ToCA12, No ABS Series.
Sundays: WSC VIII, Swifts @FlyingFox ;) , & Phase 2 :)

If late saturday slot is successfull may shove something in there as well.
 
So, no pure GT-O series planned anymore...?
 
Crank it up guys. Zahara / Sierra is near.

Credit to @dogw10 for finding these on PD's Japanese website.


o0krcB9.png

Eg067mf.png
 
I just saw that on the thread :lol:

And it looks like it has pits, so that's good 👍
 
Expand picture II and you see the track map. Looks VERY fast.
 
Top picture on the left behind the grandstand, looks like the pits. Not 100% sure though.
I saw that too.

Also source text indicating an update next week. Now it is way too late to introduce Zahara to WSC for this season, but providing it is online raceable (got to be surely? Their will be a riot if otherwise) I will for sure be hosting a spot race.
 
Back