FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,491 views
Not sure what I'm going to run. Looking forward to this what ever I drive.
 
However, the first glimpses of the new FRL V8 SUPERCARS are here. Thanks to @FlyingFox and @LancerEvo7 for helping testing... a third car to be revealed soon...

View attachment 241335 View attachment 241336 View attachment 241337 View attachment 241338 View attachment 241339 View attachment 241340 View attachment 241341 View attachment 241342

My guesses for a third car :

- Camaro SS / Holden Monaro - to bring Ford/Chevrolet ( Holden ) rivalry into FRL
- C63 AMG / M3 Coupe - there's American and Japan car already , so it can be European
- Option 3 - Furi have suprise and will bring both Chevy/Holden and one of the German V8 into track
 
Anyone up for V8 stuff today? :)
 
Sure, if the time's right.
 
Depend on time and place
hsv
Sure, if the time's right.


Well here is the final part of the V8 triumvirate:

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_18.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_17.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_15.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_16.jpg
Red Bull Ring.jpg



And a bonus!
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_14.jpg
 
My guesses for a third car :

- Camaro SS / Holden Monaro - to bring Ford/Chevrolet ( Holden ) rivalry into FRL
- C63 AMG / M3 Coupe - there's American and Japan car already , so it can be European
- Option 3 - Furi have suprise and will bring both Chevy/Holden and one of the German V8 into track


I KNEW IT FURI !
 
I'm game for some laps. Just got off the PS3 and everything though. :grumpy:




What's with those brake calipers.
 
That Merc looks like something Hamann would chuck out. :sick:
 
Wait. That'll be when it's held or just a little running about? If we're doing a few laps today at that time that's too late for me! I'll be asleep most likely. #NocturnalLife
 
Wait. That'll be when it's held or just a little running about? If we're doing a few laps today at that time that's too late for me! I'll be asleep most likely. #NocturnalLife

WSC slot for testing. For the actual races, ToCA slot.
 
I KNEW IT FURI !
hsv
That Merc looks like something Hamann would chuck out. :sick:
Wait. That'll be when it's held or just a little running about? If we're doing a few laps today at that time that's too late for me! I'll be asleep most likely. #NocturnalLife

Corvette pics are a placeholder as I have used WSC design as a template. Calendar text however and race info... is real :) :)

upload_2014-10-19_11-31-24.png
 
@Furinkazen, looking good, but two things:

Why use Montegi again (given we'll be racing there in WSC IX)... what the hell's so wrong with Suzuka that we can't even race there once?
Also why do we always race in the Reverse layout in Madrid?
 
@Furinkazen, looking good, but two things:

Why use Montegi again (given we'll be racing there in WSC IX)... what the hell's so wrong with Suzuka that we can't even race there once?
Also why do we always race in the Reverse layout in Madrid?

Motegi is similar to V8 tracks in layout. Madrid Reverse is the better layout.
 
Motegi looks a bit like Winton.
 
Motegi is awesome, my favorite second only to Tsukuba. Would love to race there.
 
Back