FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,491 views
Well here is the final part of the V8 triumvirate:
city-of-arts-and-sciences-night_15-jpg.242085


Loving the Silver Arrows/Petronas look
 
Motegi is similar to V8 tracks in layout. Madrid Reverse is the better layout.

Time-wise lately I've only been able to race with you lot, which means I haven't raced at Suzuka in a very long time, and I really miss it, given it's one of my absolute favourite tracks, right next to Spa...

As for Madrid Reverse, I agree with your assessment, but only for Indycar... I still think the middle section of the track is much more enjoyable in the normal direction. That and the whole T1 possible pile-ups in start/restarts...
 
As for Madrid Reverse, I agree with your assessment, but only for Indycar... I still think the middle section of the track is much more enjoyable in the normal direction. That and the whole T1 possible pile-ups in start/restarts...
It worked fine in IndyCar. As long as people aren't driving like it's ToCA there won't be issues.
 
Indycar it wasn't as bad as expected actually. In practice there were tonnes of pileups.
 
Anyone up for V8 stuff today? :)

Depend on time and place
And the specs

hsv
Sure, if the time's right.
That too.

:eek:No Holden Commodore SS(even though it's from '04 or thenabouts)? You've got to be 'lion' to me, Furi... :(

WSC slot for testing. For the actual races, ToCA slot.
Starting to think of adjusting the work schedule here so that I have a better chance of taking part.
 
Think I might try and update these every single week.

1) Spurgy - 45 wins
2) DaxCobra - 17 wins
3) Snowcrash - 15 wins
4) Smuffy - 13 wins
5) Sumo098 - 13 wins
6) Ninners - 12 wins
7) Gokartman - 11 wins
8) DK - 10 wins
9) Yeratel - 10 wins

10) DrifterJoe - 9 wins
11) Akmuq - 8 wins
12) Furinkazen - 8 wins
13) Neljack - 8 wins
14) Andil - 8 wins
15) Carbonox - 5 wins
16) Johny - 5 wins
17) AMD87 - 5 wins
18) Boyce - 3 wins
19) ElectricStormV6 - 3 wins
20) Jamie_STEEZ - 3 wins
21) LancerEvo7 - 3 wins
22) Rolo - 3 wins
23) Avohman - 2 wins
24) Conbon - 2 wins
25) Johnboy1975 - 2 wins
26) Myles - 2 wins
27) O'rama - 2 wins
28) Paulmac - 2 wins
29) Sakery - 2 wins
30) GTPanoz - 2 wins
31) Chrisjohnson - 2 wins

32) Cnd - 1 win
33) Cunny17 - 1 win
34) DanF1Fan - 1 win
35) Lout - 1 win
36) Mikey - 1 win
37) RacerPaul - 1 win
38) RedPartyHat - 1 win
39) HSV - 1 win
40) Scaniabebe - 1 win

Oh and by the way I've noticed we're missing 9 wins from this list.
 
Last edited:
Could someone who has some spare time do me a favour this week and send in PM if possible send thread links to all the FRL-related series on GT5 and GT6 to me please? ToCA, ToCA Carrera's, ToCA CLios, ToCA Legends, GTE, WSC, WSM, IROC, GTP NASCAR Trucks are all I can think of for the moment... help appreciated thanks :)
 
Could someone who has some spare time do me a favour this week and send in PM if possible send thread links to all the FRL-related series on GT5 and GT6 to me please? ToCA, ToCA Carrera's, ToCA CLios, ToCA Legends, GTE, WSC, WSM, IROC, GTP NASCAR Trucks are all I can think of for the moment... help appreciated thanks :)
I'll try and do this now.
 
We've done it before. Sometime ago.
If it is GVS and the race was 300 km long, then I'm really regretting missing out on it. :(
 
If it is GVS and the race was 300 km long, then I'm really regretting missing out on it. :(

Don't think we've ever run Grand Valley except East Reverse in a couple ToCA events..
 
EDIT: Wrong thread, my b.
 
Think I might try and update these every single week.

1) Spurgy - 45 wins
2) DaxCobra - 17 wins
3) Snowcrash - 15 wins
4) Smuffy - 13 wins
5) Sumo098 - 13 wins
6) Ninners - 12 wins
7) Gokartman - 11 wins
8) DK - 10 wins
9) Yeratel - 10 wins

10) DrifterJoe - 9 wins
11) Akmuq - 8 wins
12) Furinkazen - 8 wins
13) Neljack - 8 wins
14) Andil - 8 wins
15) Carbonox - 5 wins
16) Johny - 5 wins
17) AMD87 - 5 wins
18) Boyce - 3 wins
19) ElectricStormV6 - 3 wins
20) Jamie_STEEZ - 3 wins
21) LancerEvo7 - 3 wins
22) Rolo - 3 wins
23) Avohman - 2 wins
24) Conbon - 2 wins
25) Johnboy1975 - 2 wins
26) Myles - 2 wins
27) O'rama - 2 wins
28) Paulmac - 2 wins
29) Sakery - 2 wins
30) GTPanoz - 2 wins
31) Chrisjohnson - 2 wins

32) Cnd - 1 win
33) Cunny17 - 1 win
34) DanF1Fan - 1 win
35) Lout - 1 win
36) Mikey - 1 win
37) RacerPaul - 1 win
38) RedPartyHat - 1 win
39) HSV - 1 win
40) Scaniabebe - 1 win

Oh and by the way I've noticed we're missing 9 wins from this list.

Have fun looking for those ;)
I might be one. Do I not have three Monza wins? ToCA6,8,9? Or did I not win in ToCA9?
 
Back