FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,483 views
According to that list so did I although I have no recognition of it whatsoever!:crazy:

Fuji. The victory pints did you good it seems ;) EDIT Ok, so anymore spot race guesses?
 
Last edited:
That no ABS Group C series you've been not-so-cleverly hinting at for months now?

That is a series :) :) :) , i'll reveal soon.

OP updated guys (or halfway there) - thanks to @Ninners for contributing help.
 
hsv
I think there's only dates and a schedule yet to release... :lol:

November :) :) :)

I5002copy_zps46e09857.jpg
 
YES !!!!!!! I COULD ACTUALLY TRY AND FINISH THE RACE THIS TIME :)



last season was a heartbreak though. had a great car and was leading most of it until i had to go :/

Going to be a one off spot race, everything else from last time will remain (Average lap knock-out Quali, Q all week, Cautions...)
 
What day do you plan on running it on?

Be a sunday, just before WSC is launched (and that is counting down...)
 
Be a sunday, just before WSC is launched (and that is counting down...)
I'm screwed then. Late Sunday evenings are no go for me most of the time. I can do the start but will have to leave again.
 
I'm screwed then. Late Sunday evenings are no go for me most of the time. I can do the start but will have to leave again.

Dang.
 
Was that when I slip streamed you to pole at Le Mans? The Furi gave me a slap on the wrist :lol:
Jag was OP that race so I had pole by about 2 seconds before you helped, 7 or 8 afterwards. :lol:

Really we both should've been penalized for that.
 

I had no other witnesses to back it up. Quite frankly you made a total tart out of yourself for that... but you rage quit in the gravel early on anyway ;)
 
I had no other witnesses to back it up. Quite frankly you made a total tart out of yourself for that... but you rage quit in the gravel early on anyway ;)

99% certain I was taken out, and wasn't racing by myself for 2 hours :lol:
 
First phase of a massive OP Update done, hope you enjoy....
 
You did an Andros Trophy? :bowdown:
 
I like to join the FRL if there's space
 
Back