FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,483 views
upload_2014-10-21_21-47-8.png
upload_2014-10-21_21-47-37.png



hax
 
WSC VIII Update:

COMPLETE:

~Race Results Template
~P1 Table (ready to use)
~P2 Table (ready to use)
~GT-O Table (ready to use)
~GT-P1 Spec sheet pictures / design.
~GT-P2 Spec sheet design.
~GT-O Spec sheet pictures / design.
~GT-O Spec sheet Specifications.
~Calendar sheet design / pictures for near all events.


INCOMPLETE:

~GT-P1 Spec sheet Specifications (all cars)
~GT-P2 Shelby Daytona picture
~GT-P2 Spec sheet Specifications (all cars)
~Calendar sheet "TOTAL SPA 24" Artwork




Getting closer... :) huge shout out to @snowgt for his tireless work towards the GT-O BoP. 👍 :cheers:
 
What happened to WSC V?
 
Dude seriously I only took #51 because Skeng took it. If he hadn't taken it before I signed up I would have been running it.
 
Why is Yera both #12 and #84?
 
Because I'm special... ;)

Seriously, I've been using #84 for ToCA (and related serie, like Clios) and #12 for everything else...
Makes sense. 👍
 
Looking forward to the weekend for the ToCA and Clio Cup races at Red Bull BullRing and hopefully having a go at testing the FRL V8's. Speaking of the latter, I've decided to having a go a making my possible Ford entry resemble Parnelli Jones' 1970 Trans-Am championship winning car. I don't have a pic of what my car looks like, so here's a pic to give you a possible idea.
sp07938.gif


Hope @gtpanoz approves...:nervous:
 
Last edited:
I just can't wait for the 2nd annual FRL Indy 500.

Same.

Btw, getting closer:

WSC IX:

COMPLETE:

~Race Results Template
~P1 Table (ready to use)
~P2 Table (ready to use)
~GT-O Table (ready to use)
~GT-P1 Spec sheet pictures / design.
~GT-P1 Spec sheet Specifications (all cars)
~GT-P2 Spec sheet design.
~GT-O Spec sheet pictures / design.
~GT-O Spec sheet Specifications.
~Calendar sheet design / pictures for near all events.


INCOMPLETE:

~GT-P2 Shelby Daytona picture
~GT-P2 Spec sheet Specifications (all cars)
~Calendar sheet "TOTAL SPA 24" Artwork
he GT-O BoP. 👍 :cheers:
 
Looking forward to the weekend for the ToCA and Clio Cup races at Red Bull BullRing and hopefully having a go at testing the FRL V8's. Speaking of the latter, I've decided to having a go a making my possible Ford entry resemble Parnelli Jones' 1970 Trans-Am championship winning car. I don't have a pic of what my car looks like, so here's a pic to give you a possible idea.
sp07938.gif


Hope @gtpanoz approves...:nervous:

We can swap numbers for the V8s.
 
Testing commenced on 4th V8 supercar.
Apart from being about the same series, those posts had absolutely nothing to do with each other. :)

And I'm assuming you and/or Fox tested it?
 
I didn't even qualify and was last of all to attempt to qualify for the first race
 
Back