- 44,186

- Blackburn
- Furinkazen_54
I know. This time I will figure something out.
Everyone barring me and @Spurgy 777 would need to qualify in on speed.
I know. This time I will figure something out.
That's not too hard given I pooped my pants when I qualied last time @gtpanoz @CAMikazeEveryone barring me and @Spurgy 777 would need to qualify in on speed.
What happened exactly![]()
Agreed.Set Green Flag point will solve a lot of things - start of pit wall.
I believe that was the case then.Best I remember, I think he clipped the curbing in the middle of turn 3 which gave @cnd01 a massive "oh 🤬" 210+ MPH powerslide.
That's not going to fix the 15+ cautions we had in under 100 lapsWhat do you plan on doing differently so we don't have the horrible outcome that was last race?
That's not going to fix the 15+ cautions we had in under 100 laps
I never lag last years race? My PlayStation 3 is in DMZ mode.It will help....
1: None of the restart smashing as people know when to go.
2: People give more room between cars (why they need to crowd like idiots I don't know.
3: And laggers will not be permitted to event start.
No FRL Fridays this week, me and @raceorama123432 are working on an overhaul for next week...
I didn't race at Indy, but:1: None of the restart smashing as people know when to go.
2: People give more room between cars (why they need to crowd like idiots I don't know.
3: And laggers will not be permitted to event start.
Yep. Lap 1 I just clipped the curb on the inside of Turn 3. I never lifted and caught it. Got my momentum back up and made the field with some good laps after that. My jubilation from making the race turned into an all-nighter for the team in haz-mat suits replacing my seat and general cockpit area. We had to quarantine my firesuit forever. It's now miles beneath the Rocky MountainsBest I remember, I think he clipped the curbing in the middle of turn 3 which gave @cnd01 a massive "oh 🤬" 210+ MPH powerslide.
Well done.👍I remember when I lead a lap of the Indy 500.
4. PROFIT!I didn't race at Indy, but:
1. People knew when to go, the smashing came from trying to get a jump on the car ahead.
2. It makes 1 easier. And if that doesn't work, you're right up with them anyway.
3. 💡
I can imagine one of your neighbors reactions to what happened beforehand...Yep. Lap 1 I just clipped the curb on the inside of Turn 3. I never lifted and caught it. Got my momentum back up and made the field with some good laps after that. My jubilation from making the race turned into an all-nighter for the team in haz-mat suits replacing my seat and general cockpit area. We had to quarantine my firesuit forever. It's now miles beneath the Rocky Mountains
Ukyou Kuoniji (Ranma 1/2)Pee-yew! Somebody get a shovel!![]()
Nah, just don't allow wreckers in.Make the Indy 500 a invitation only event. Problem solved.
Good morning im looking to take part in a league. could u please send me links to leagues u have open at the moment and and any sign ups for future events. or do u have a main page I can look at any help would would be grateful. Noobie to gtplanet. However been racing on gt for 4 years with gtdrivers, but events only during the week. I need weekend racing at the moment.
ToCA Clio Cup has an evening (10-11.30) league going now with spaces.
Reminder all - we are now in GMT so it is 1am for us Brits. Obviously this'll change a few timings for some of you guys, especially americans.
Any FRL Fridays this week?
That'll hopefully give me enough time to get home and get ready for the ToCA and Clio Cup events that day.ToCA Clio Cup has an evening (10-11.30) league going now with spaces.
Reminder all - we are now in GMT so it is 1am for us Brits. Obviously this'll change a few timings for some of you guys, especially americans.
Next weekend we will fall back also, just ToCA and Clios be a little later.
I have threeUpdated
1) Spurgy - 45 wins
2) DaxCobra - 17 wins
3) Snowcrash - 16 wins
4) Ninners - 14 wins
5) Smuffy - 13 wins
6) Sumo098 - 13 wins
7) Gokartman - 11 wins
8) DK - 10 wins
9) Yeratel - 10 wins
10) DrifterJoe - 9 wins
11) Akmuq - 8 wins
12) Furinkazen - 8 wins
13) Neljack - 8 wins
14) Andil - 8 wins
15) Carbonox - 5 wins
16) Johny - 5 wins
17) AMD87 - 5 wins
18) Boyce - 3 wins
19) ElectricStormV6 - 3 wins
20) Jamie_STEEZ - 3 wins
21) LancerEvo7 - 3 wins
22) O'rama - 3 wins
23) Rolo - 3 wins
24) Avohman - 2 wins
25) Conbon - 2 wins
26) Johnboy1975 - 2 wins
27) Myles - 2 wins
28) Paulmac - 2 wins
29) Sakery - 2 wins
30) GTPanoz - 2 wins
31) Chrisjohnson - 2 wins
32) Cnd - 1 win
33) Cunny17 - 1 win
34) DanF1Fan - 1 win
35) Lout - 1 win
36) Mikey - 1 win
37) RacerPaul - 1 win
38) RedPartyHat - 1 win
39) HSV - 1 win
40) Scaniabebe - 1 win
I have three![]()
Fixed.I have three![]()
Erm...Round 5 saw yet another Volvo 1-2 with a controlled drive through the field from Ninners to take the win. Ryan split the Volvos taking advantage of a good starting spot, whilst a major crash in the Esses triggered by series debutant @patris136 sliding off into @Yeratel also did major damage to the race chances of @LancerEvo7. Andil was also involved but recovered to take 3rd position whilst @SkengD took the Jack Sears Trophy win just ahead of @Furinkazen.