FRL ~ Hankook AUDI SPORT TT CUP ~ Roflwaffle - Inaugaural Champion!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 267 comments

After the failed Brands round - what to do?

• Re-run Brands races this weekend - Qualifying results are still saved.

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Run both Nurburgring GP Races.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Run a triple-header of Nurburgring GP Races.

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think each person should be given five uses of the runoff before being given a penalty, but it doesn't count if you're racing someone at the time, and whether or not you are is determined by the series organizer. And then only the people ahead of the series organizer in points are given penalties. That's the best way to do it.*

*If your name is ITCC_Andrew

So in this case everyone gets a penalty? :D

So in this case everyone gets a penalty? :D

mjjm0.jpg

@LancerEvo7 @DrifterJoe will check seriously tomorrow, I do have an idea but i'll have a post up.

Guys if its ok, I may be back home late tomorrow, so may be u to half hour late opening the room. When rooms open and all in i'll start Q.

Race on as normal. Track limits, not allowed past tarmac limit of stadium exit.

Nurburgring Season Finale Entry List:
#3 @Tom (ECM)
#8 @Nico_Ble99 (Titan Motorsports)
#13 @Stiggy
#16 @Roflwaffle

#24 @snowgt (S.O.F.R)
#27 @DrifterJoe (S.O.F.R)
#38 @Panoz (FAS)
#54 @Furinkazen (FAS)

#65 @TNR_KING_FILO (Audi UK)
#71 @TNR_5zigen (Audi UK)
#80 @nascarfan1400
#81 @Eva (BRR)

#124 - @GTPorsche (P.A.R.T)
#177 @Andil (ECM)
#184 @damonc84 (Audi UK)
#314 @ranhammerR34

Reserve
#5 @cnd01 (SOFR)
#17 @ElRatto_NL
#87 @GTFraker

Entertaining finale. Race #1 was good, Race #2 TNR didn't want to let up attacking me and then for a few laps seemed determined to throw away the win themselves.

Good races, race 1 had a great (clean) battle with Filo.

Race 2 had a good start but couldn't capitalise on it properly, then got bumped wide at the hairpin into Joe (kinda screwed your race sorry mate but nothing I could do!) and then a recovery drive from there. Could have been a lot better.

Looking forward to ToCA though 👍

Just stopped by to say what’s up guys, just got GTS and it’s been awhile since the last time I️ was on here. Sunday’s are terrible for me so I️ will just lurk for the time being.

Race 1 was indeed a great battle with
Good races, race 1 had a great (clean) battle with Filo.

Race 2 had a good start but couldn't capitalise on it properly, then got bumped wide at the hairpin into Joe (kinda screwed your race sorry mate but nothing I could do!) and then a recovery drive from there. Could have been a lot better.

Looking forward to ToCA though 👍

Race 1 was a great battle. Race 2 @Furinkazen's door couldn't have been hit cleaner by zigen. surprised you both got out of that corner and not end up in a bucket.

Race 1 was indeed a great battle with

Race 1 was a great battle. Race 2 @Furinkazen's door couldn't have been hit cleaner by zigen. surprised you both got out of that corner and not end up in a bucket.

Yeah, I was surprised, I suppose not being totally committed I left a bit of a gap. I'd call it a robust touring car move, close to the line but acceptable. Furi Train was in full flow, but quite frankly I was playing games trying to back everyone up. Almost worked with you and @Andil at Schumacher S.

Nurburgring

Race #1

Furi - 2sec penalty for move on @Stiggy . Old finishing order (8-9-10): FUR-YER-STI. New finishing order: YER-STI-FUR.

FINAL STANDINGS.

Congratulations @Roflwaffle for the Overall honours, and the extremely close fight for the Teams won by @DrifterJoe & @snowgt aka SOFR.
upload_2017-12-31_13-1-33.png

upload_2017-12-31_13-21-58.png

Thanks to @Roflwaffle @DrifterJoe @TNR_5zigen @TNR_KING_FILO @Spurgy 777 @Andil @snowgt @Panoz @Yeratel84 @GTPorsche @damonc84 @Stiggy @Nico_Ble99 @nascarfan1400 @Evan Rowlands @ranhammerR34 @MadDog18 for helping to kick-start FRL again and set us up for a new era of GT Racing.

The AUDI SPORT TT CUP may return... Thanks all

Furi

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Nurburgring

Race #1

Furi - 2sec penalty for move on @Stiggy . Old finishing order (8-9-10): FUR-YER-STI. New finishing order: YER-STI-FUR.

FINAL STANDINGS.

Congratulations @Roflwaffle for the Overall honours, and the extremely close fight for the Teams won by @DrifterJoe & @snowgt aka SOFR.
View attachment 702890

View attachment 702892

Thanks to @Roflwaffle @DrifterJoe @TNR_5zigen @TNR_KING_FILO @Spurgy 777 @Andil @snowgt @Panoz @Yeratel84 @GTPorsche @damonc84 @Stiggy @Nico_Ble99 @nascarfan1400 @Evan Rowlands @ranhammerR34 @MadDog18 for helping to kick-start FRL again and set us up for a new era of GT Racing.

The AUDI SPORT TT CUP may return... Thanks all

Furi

:gtpflag:

There's an error :odd:
I drove both, race 7 & 8, and finished both at P13.
I think @damonc84 didn't drive in Race 8 but he got my points.

Back