FRL ~ Hankook AUDI SPORT TT CUP ~ Roflwaffle - Inaugaural Champion!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 267 comments

After the failed Brands round - what to do?

• Re-run Brands races this weekend - Qualifying results are still saved.

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Run both Nurburgring GP Races.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Run a triple-header of Nurburgring GP Races.

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gonna be rocking a new livery today.

4755894742502376472_0.jpg

Moving it to next week instead?

I had a good recovery drive going. I'd spun to 12th, and was back to 5th behind bm when it went down.

Gutted for last night, had gone from 47.6-47.8 as my best times, then a setup change made in the warmup made me able to do 47.3-47.5 regularly.

Pole by 0.002 because @Spurgy 777 was too much of a slow noob. ECM front row lockout though 👍

Then on both attempted races, leading by 2secs with it totally under control. Defo had race 1 win sorted.

Sad face.

Gutted for last night, had gone from 47.6-47.8 as my best times, then a setup change made in the warmup made me able to do 47.3-47.5 regularly.

Pole by 0.002 because @Spurgy 777 was too much of a slow noob. ECM front row lockout though 👍

Then on both attempted races, leading by 2secs with it totally under control. Defo had race 1 win sorted.

Sad face.
What setup were you using? I decided to mess with my setup and managed to make the car fidgety and uncontrollable.

I give up. Router downstairs going haywire. Being told nothing is wrong because parents laptop is working fine :rolleyes:

We do 3x races at Nurb next weekend.

I'd offer to host as I've got a 263 mbps download speed, but I'm in California next week (GT Sport related). Hope it goes well!

Tom
I'd offer to host as I've got a 263 mbps download speed, but I'm in California next week (GT Sport related). Hope it goes well!
Stop. Bragging. :lol:

What setup were you using? I decided to mess with my setup and managed to make the car fidgety and uncontrollable.
Loose is fast.

Back