FRL~IROC3 - YERATEL WINS IROC III!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 731 comments
Me, @cnd01 and @JakobNascar88 pushed these things to the limits. Connor, you had a lot to say on these cars, take it away.
The speeds are lower now with full aero making them able to maneuver anywhere at any point on the track. They're easy to control, and they run great in packs. The bottom has the slight edge, but with guys pushing, it's going to be all about who gets the better push at the right time. I think we can get together and race w/o crashing for the first part of the race, and I know it will be crazy as hell at the end. If we can all hold lines, 3 wide is child's play. I was easily able to keep my car between the outside wall and the white dashed line around both corners, and keep a tire on the yellow line all the way around the corner. I project the end of the race to be about like the end of the Daytona 500 with guys 3 wide all the way back to 16th. This Sunday will be fun

To follow on from @cnd01, lane changing is ridiculously easy, And the cars are stupidly stable.
I really can hold all three lanes. It's like child play. The Cars are really easy to control. I think I have a chance to win this weekend's race to get my first GTPlanet series win. (If someone can't make it) I already got a GTPlanet pole which was in the FRL Truck Series at SSRX.

I really can hold all three lanes. It's like child play. The Cars are really easy to control. I think I have a chance to win this weekend's race to get my first GTPlanet series win. (If someone can't make it) I already got a GTPlanet pole which was in the FRL Truck Series at SSRX.
Yet you can't even follow rules for a spec series.

Updated spec:
upload_2015-2-27_10-11-13.png

So who is confirmed for Sunday - 60 laps non championship - Daytona oval.

@Andil @chrisjohnson93 @cnd01 @FlyingFox @hsv @LancerEvo7 @Carbonox @Panoz @raceorama123432 @smuffyatfcp @Spurgy 777 @Yeratel84

@paulmac2k9 @DK @R1600Turbo have "pending" invites. If not i'll invite a couple other drivers.

1 last tweaks - cautions are in the qualifier but should only be 1 lap in length ideally, and also in the Qualifier, no pit stops, and only 1 GWC attempt max.

Me, unless something absolutely last minute comes up.

Also last night's incident, I moved down because Yera wasn't there, then he had the tiniest of lag spikes which sent me up high, where it all fell apart really... :lol:

hsv
Me, unless something absolutely last minute comes up.

Also last night's incident, I moved down because Yera wasn't there, then he had the tiniest of lag spikes which sent me up high, where it all fell apart really... :lol:

I'm more willing to throw cautions which are lag related. If a couple drivers spin towards back early on I might throw a yellow, but if it is coming to the white flag, I could keep it green :P

Also we don't end races under yellow, like sunday and the Daytona 500, cough....

The lag spike at Mid-Field was the funniest, he shot back 3 seconds and forwards again without me even seeing it and sent my car of both walls like a pinball. :lol:

hsv
The lag spike at Mid-Field was the funniest, he shot back 3 seconds and forwards again without me even seeing it and sent my car of both walls like a pinball. :lol:

:lol: @Yeratel84 I hope that somehow is stabilised, I don't want to park anyone for lag on the ovals :scared:

:lol: @Yeratel84 I hope that somehow is stabilised, I don't want to park anyone for lag on the ovals :scared:
There were only 2 spikes I saw at Daytona, that minor one that caused the crash and one going into T1 as he was hooked up with you.

hsv
There were only 2 spikes I saw at Daytona, that minor one that caused the crash and one going into T1 as he was hooked up with you.

I thought that was just me getting caught in the left-rear corner :lol:

Latest Posts

Back