FRL ~ ToCA Clio Cup - Ninners Is Drivers Champion, Andil Scholarship, RPM Teams!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 577 comments
Hi everybody, I know the championship is full but is it possible to join your trainning sessions sometimes, just to drive my clio with you guys ?

Hi everybody, I know the championship is full but is it possible to join your trainning sessions sometimes, just to drive my clio with you guys ?

Maybe :)

The car felt very good last night, removing body rigidity made it much better, looking forward to round 1.

👍 , might run another test tonight.

Really sorry for lack of informaiton but i'm doing late nights at uni leaving me little GTP time. Reminder R1 is this friday!

Yay, I haven't tested since that ToCA lobby many weeks back :lol:

This is my Clio:

Picture3.jpg

Not driven the Clio for a good week or so, took it out this morning for 30 mins or so to try and get my eye in for tonight.

Had my cable modem reboot on me a few times this week, hope it behaves itself tonight as I'd rather finish dead last than have a DNF due to a disconnect.

Best of luck all for tonight's 1st round - see you on the track.

I'm nervous about this, better get some laps in quick! My livery isn't fluorescent either. Any news on the spec changes @Furinkazen?

ME! Still deciding on paint scheme, going to be proper fun this!

EDIT - Might end up "heavily grey" :lol:

GT6 seriously has network issues, It's a bit hard to adjust to racing in equal spec instead of multi-class which is what I generally do. Also trying to pass requires more aggression than usual. To Carb and Chris, sorry for the taps, I got caught out and I accept the blame for that.

Also don't know what happened with Jammy going off on the straight, I was right behind him but not touching him from where I was was. How odd.

Back