FRL ~ ToCA10 ~ GTP #1 ~ Polyphony Digital Win Bathurst From JoeOfTheFire.Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,741 comments
  • 188,467 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you got the independants?

I'll put them up as they are done.

T11 Thread pic / T10 photo highlight:

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit.jpg
 
I'm yet to see pictures of my famous off on the corner after your off. I went off the track, and back up to Humberside on that off! :P
 
It was my Hyundai leading in that shot.
 
@Furinkazen are there any FWD cars left open for T11?
 
Are there any FWD cars that haven't been snapped up yet?
 
Are there any FWD cars that haven't been snapped up yet?

Only Fords have been snapped up.
 
Yar, I have an idea...
 
There shall be a total of 4 Renaults gone to Humberside Racing too...
Two full time drivers and two reserve drivers if either myself or my team mate are unable to make it.
 
There shall be a total of 4 Renaults gone to Humberside Racing too...
Two full time drivers and two reserve drivers if either myself or my team mate are unable to make it.
;)
 
I don't want to drive for you :p ;)
 
Yes, I can do that on my own.
 
So is there a Renault free?
 
If he's taken all 4 no... There's a part time Ford drive available for 4 meetings though...
 
Bugger. May as well pull out of ToCA11 then...
 
RWD doesn't work for me. I need a FWD, and I hate the Mazda.
 
Well wait and see... ~cough Alfa~

Thread will be up... when I get to bother doing it. Probably next weekend.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back