FRL ~ ToCA10 ~ GTP #1 ~ Polyphony Digital Win Bathurst From JoeOfTheFire.Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,741 comments
  • 188,482 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
@hsv010 probably forgot the Ford is being lightened for the following season.
 
@hsv010 probably forgot the Ford is being lightened for the following season.
Furi snapped them up. And I couldn't stand it any more.
 
There will be a smug smile when I come past your Lexus.

Also just because a car feels good doesn't mean it's the best a.k.a the Hyundai in a nutshell.
 
It was in ToCA10 spec.

Never really got on with it myself. I found the Megane and Civic a bit more pleasant, though FF isn't really my thing.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 16
Sharing this thread with hsv and nascar is worse for my health than spending time with Alex Gaskarth.


And that's saying something......,
 
Sharing this thread with hsv and nascar is worse for my health than spending time with Alex Gaskarth.


And that's saying something......,
OI! It's because I like NASCAR isn't it?!

Well have I got something to tell YOU!

Yew an yer Sco-ish Acceint arlnt sew cewl, if yew reawly thin' abou' it. Jus' makes thins harlder to reed!
 
OI! It's because I like NASCAR isn't it?!

Well have I got something to tell YOU!

Yew an yer Sco-ish Acceint arlnt sew cewl, if yew reawly thin' abou' it. Jus' makes thins harlder to reed!

That was just bad.



Anyway should have final tables soon...
 
  • Like
Reactions: DK
That was just bad.



Anyway should have final tables soon...
Or are you jus jealous that we have... FREEDOM!

:lol: This troll thing is fun.
 
Yeah, cut it out a little now guys.
 
Will do.

Will there be weather in T11?
 
OI! It's because I like NASCAR isn't it?!

Well have I got something to tell YOU!

Yew an yer Sco-ish Acceint arlnt sew cewl, if yew reawly thin' abou' it. Jus' makes thins harlder to reed!
chan fèir chan, thalla mach.
 
Sharing this thread with hsv and nascar is worse for my health than spending time with Alex Gaskarth.


And that's saying something......,
I'm fantastic.
 
Choices, oh Choices for The Rookie
After failing to qualify for the Bathurst Endurance, Nas has still announced to hope to run Full-Time for T11. When asked he said, "Well, the biggest thing at this point is finding a car that fits my style... And that is a rather hard thing for a car to do :)"

Nas, who has a seasons worth of experience in ITCC, ToCAs sister series, specializes best on Ovals... Which will be interesting as he takes his oval skills to the road courses. He has scored one win ITCC, and wants to take his hand in another series, too. What will we see from the TOCA rookie? Time will tell.
So yah ditching ITCC? :P
 
So yah ditching ITCC? :p
No, but it may if we continually need to wait 2 hours for a race to start...

Looking to run double duty.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back