FRL ~ ToCA10 ~ GTP #1 ~ Polyphony Digital Win Bathurst From JoeOfTheFire.Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,741 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be a smug smile when I come past your Lexus.

Also just because a car feels good doesn't mean it's the best a.k.a the Hyundai in a nutshell.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 6
Sharing this thread with hsv and nascar is worse for my health than spending time with Alex Gaskarth.

And that's saying something......,

Sharing this thread with hsv and nascar is worse for my health than spending time with Alex Gaskarth.

And that's saying something......,
OI! It's because I like NASCAR isn't it?!

Well have I got something to tell YOU!

Yew an yer Sco-ish Acceint arlnt sew cewl, if yew reawly thin' abou' it. Jus' makes thins harlder to reed!

OI! It's because I like NASCAR isn't it?!

Well have I got something to tell YOU!

Yew an yer Sco-ish Acceint arlnt sew cewl, if yew reawly thin' abou' it. Jus' makes thins harlder to reed!

That was just bad.

Anyway should have final tables soon...

Reactions: DK
Choices, oh Choices for The Rookie
After failing to qualify for the Bathurst Endurance, Nas has still announced to hope to run Full-Time for T11. When asked he said, "Well, the biggest thing at this point is finding a car that fits my style... And that is a rather hard thing for a car to do :)"

Nas, who has a seasons worth of experience in ITCC, ToCAs sister series, specializes best on Ovals... Which will be interesting as he takes his oval skills to the road courses. He has scored one win ITCC, and wants to take his hand in another series, too. What will we see from the TOCA rookie? Time will tell.
So yah ditching ITCC? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back