FRL~ToCA14 - IMPORTANT NOTICE POST #283Full 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 284 comments

Saturdays Or Sundays?

• Total voters
Totally unrelated but are the dc's I've been experiencing on my PS3 occurring on PS4 also? Don't you guys pay for the online playing?

Great racing guys, just madness everywhere :lol:

Even funnier was just before the last one, I watched the stream and its hilarious to watch everything happen a few seconds after what happens on my screen.

Apologies if I was a lag fest again, I would really like to have a way to clean the cache so I don't have that issue as often.

Sorry @ranhammerR34 , I thought everyone was already by when I tried to rejoin the track.

Just wondering what liveries/number are available?

What you interested in?
Great racing guys, just madness everywhere :lol:

Even funnier was just before the last one, I watched the stream and its hilarious to watch everything happen a few seconds after what happens on my screen.

Apologies if I was a lag fest again, I would really like to have a way to clean the cache so I don't have that issue as often.

Sorry @ranhammerR34 , I thought everyone was already by when I tried to rejoin the track.

That finish tho, and our contact late on :lol:

Glad to see the stream worked uninterrupted as well 👍

I've even done the "check for update" option and nothing is there, so I'm assuming US PSN is once again slow to do anything, like always.

Back