FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
  • 76,906 views
I'll try my best to be at the test this coming weekend. I'll hopefully build the cars soon
 
Actually Furi, he could very easily use a pace car for race starts only... then hop out and keep an eye on the race itself

That would add a nice official feel to the starts and would also look good on camera ;)

Good idea 👍 - Rob what do you say? We could use GT official pace car or something different...
 
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_2.jpg


Replace the camper shell for the bed cover and VOILA!!!

Pace ute. :cool:
 
View attachment 244217

Replace the camper shell for the bed cover and VOILA!!!

Pace ute. :cool:

:lol :lol :lol:

I was thinking a GTR or stuff, it the R34 pace car? Yeah it is standard but not worst looking standard ever either.
 
We don't need no stinking pace car!
 
We could use GT official pace car or something different...
Um... if you're doing something for pictures I think using a standard car is a bit counterintuitive...
 
Um... if you're doing something for pictures I think using a standard car is a bit counterintuitive...

Yeah... but oddly R34 Pace Car's strobe lights actually work in-game...
 
Um... if you're doing something for pictures I think using a standard car is a bit counterintuitive...

Nismo GTR R35?
 
No no no no no...

There's only one real possibility:

2009_alfa_romeo_8c_competizione-pic-42635.jpg


Petrol head's V8!!!

PS: It was either this or the TZ3 Stradale, but that's actually a Viper with a pretty body bolted on top of it...
 
No no no no no...

There's only one real possibility:

View attachment 244219

Petrol head's V8!!!

PS: It was either this or the TZ3 Stradale, but that's actually a Viper with a pretty body bolted on top of it...

One of the sexiest looking cars around but putting that with the current V8 roster is like bringing a supermodel to a tramps convention. :p
 
One of the sexiest looking cars around but putting that with the current V8 roster is like bringing a supermodel to a tramps convention. :p

Quoting JC... it's a piece of art (serves no purpose whatsoever with such a 🤬 handling)

Also, in case you didn't figured it out yet, I was suggest it to serve as Pace Car...
 
They used a Chrysler this year :p. So you could always use that :sly:.. :lol:
 
Do I get to pick pace car? :3

What pace car? :odd:

Actually Furi, he could very easily use a pace car for race starts only... then hop out and keep an eye on the race itself

That would add a nice official feel to the starts and would also look good on camera ;)

Good idea 👍 - Rob what do you say? We could use GT official pace car or something different...


They used a Chrysler this year :p. So you could always use that :sly:.. :lol:
Last Quote quoted for truth. And for the record...
  1. The Chrysler used as the Safety Car in 2014 is the 300
  2. They use standing starts in the real-life V8 Supercars, so the SC comes out for major incidents on track.
 
Last Quote quoted for truth. And for the record...
  1. The Chrysler used as the Safety Car in 2014 is the 300
  2. They use standing starts in the real-life V8 Supercars, so the SC comes out for major incidents on track.
Standing starts, I forgot. So no pace car needed.
 
I think I'm down for the Lexus at the moment but I don't really like it so I'll get some testing done this afternoon and make a definite car choice then...


I'll be in the Cadillac from now on @Furinkazen
 
Last edited:
I'm hopping online to build the cars as we speak. I'm gonna give each of them a go. I hope that I can take part at least some of the time
 
Are you guys going to need a Safety Car for this event? If so, then I might be interested in doing that. Sadly, I can't find a teammate to drive with though.
 
Back