FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
  • 76,929 views
Are you guys going to need a Safety Car for this event? If so, then I might be interested in doing that. Sadly, I can't find a teammate to drive with though.

We are good, but thanks for the offer :)
 
No no no no no...

There's only one real possibility:

View attachment 244219

Petrol head's V8!!!

PS: It was either this or the TZ3 Stradale, but that's actually a Viper with a pretty body bolted on top of it...

I'd rarther eat my own spleen than be seen on the track with that car that looks like its sipping piss off a nettle.
 
So why not have 16 racers and call cautions in chat?
It's times like this I wish the lobbies in GT6 had a capacity of greater than 16. See ToCA. I imagine the reason for it is a combo of hardware and software limitations?
 
It's times like this I wish the lobbies in GT6 had a capacity of greater than 16. See ToCA. I imagine the reason for it is a combo of hardware and software limitations?

*races in GT6 online only because don't have a new GRID*

Yeah Cami , it's because of PS3 limits and due to their money expectations
 
I would like to see GT7 have a grid capacity of 56 for a race at Circuit de la Sarthe, but that just me in 'wishful thinking(?)' mode. :O
 
*races in GT6 online only because don't have a new GRID*

Yeah Cami , it's because of PS3 limits and due to their money expectations

I have GRID Autosport for PC and it's the same lobby limit as PS3... so it's mostly server rather than system limitation...
 
I'd be interested in coming out for a test session see if I wanna join up. When is your next test session?
 
I'd be interested in coming out for a test session see if I wanna join up. When is your next test session?
Full pal :(
 
At some point you should start doing double servers. FRL series have grown quite a bit.
 
I'm having red rims now. The one I had on test day looked noice
I don't know what Yera and I are doing yet but it probably won't be that.
 
Indeed, I believe me and @SkengD are taking Caddys...

Testing results Rome: (with the updated specs)

Merc: 1.08.2
Cadi: 1:08.4
Lexus: 1:08.5
Ford: 1:08.6

Cadi feels nice to drive.
 
Says the person who has to take the OP car in ToCA this season to even get a podium ;)

As expected comeback ;)
 
Least I can make it far up the pitwall :p ;)
Fixed.

willow-springs-international-raceway-big-willow_9-jpg.164257


Nuff said
 
Rome Reverse?:ouch: I sense a demolition derby tomorrow. :nervous:

Working until 2 pm US EDT/1800 GMT, but I'll try to get home ASAP to do some testing with you guys.;)
 
Is there a stand-by list for this in case someone drops out? I don't have a wheel at the moment but will in a couple weeks to so I can participate after that.
 
Is there a stand-by list for this in case someone drops out? I don't have a wheel at the moment but will in a couple weeks to so I can participate after that.

@Furinkazen : You can give him my place, if you want, as I won't be racing.
 
Hi Furikanzen,

Me and my teammate, Makozi (PSN: Makozi_Akademik) from the team Makozi Racing Internacional would like to apply for a spot in the V8 Championship, driving the Mercedes AMG C63 Erebus. I would like to have #7 and Makozi would like to have #16. Please let me know if we are accepted.

Regards,

Nik_Makozi
 
Back