FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
  • 76,923 views
Holden? V8's Supercars without Holden just doesn't make any sense!

EDIT: And also, what are the driving options, I can't manage to find them in the OP.
 
Last edited:
So there's nothing available? This must be a good series!
 
Last edited:
Is there a stand-by list for this in case someone drops out? I don't have a wheel at the moment but will in a couple weeks to so I can participate after that.
Hi Furikanzen,

Me and my teammate, Makozi (PSN: Makozi_Akademik) from the team Makozi Racing Internacional would like to apply for a spot in the V8 Championship, driving the Mercedes AMG C63 Erebus. I would like to have #7 and Makozi would like to have #16. Please let me know if we are accepted.

Regards,

Nik_Makozi

V8s are full (long time no see R1600 ;) ) but however I can have a word with people to see if they are doing full time or not - then can see if they are continuing.
 
Don't worry won't be joining but credit where credits due this does look quite good, like the fact heavy damage is on for once, will stop the morons.....
 
Don't worry won't be joining but credit where credits due this does look quite good, like the fact heavy damage is on for once, will stop the morons.....

Or Rome Reverse Turn 4, that wall. @raceorama123432 still interested in being Race Control then?

EDIT:
upload_2014-10-26_10-57-25.png
 
Last edited:
I would like to do it. But what's the point of me taking a space where there could be another car on the grid? I'd rather drive a Caddy if possible? I've got one spec'd. And I'd be happy to be a steward and call cautions in the chat, along with other people?
 
I would like to do it. But what's the point of me taking a space where there could be another car on the grid? I'd rather drive a Caddy if possible? I've got one spec'd. And I'd be happy to be a steward and call cautions in the chat, along with other people?
No because then it's easy for people to cheat.
 
Why would it? :odd: I was suggesting only stewards could call cautions but okay
 
No because then it's easy for people to cheat.
Do it Rolex style. Two people have to call caution. Only issue the system ever had was at Monaco that one time.
 
Does seem a bit silly stopping someone from racing. Especially when this is shaping up to be pretty popular...
 
Can I be a journalist for the V8 Supercars Series? I will need to have the replays saved and sent to me, or better yet, watch it live and also act as a live steward during the race?
 
Can I be a journalist for the V8 Supercars Series? I will need to have the replays saved and sent to me, or better yet, watch it live and also act as a live steward during the race?
Hold thought.

We'll discuss this 15/16 thing tonight guys.
 
What time are you testing tonight? I fancy some chaos carnage fiesta racing V8s tonight.
 
What time are you testing tonight? I fancy some chaos carnage fiesta racing V8s tonight.

About an hour.
 
On now.
 
Car felt OK around Rome where I was only a second off @Andil's pace where around Fuji I was around 3 seconds and Ascari around 4 seconds off the pace
 
@SkengD had some pretty good pace round Fuji, very similar pace to me. Car feels great at the moment, setup is awesome and seems to work pretty much everywhere - could maybe do with some work at Fuji for the slower sections but it's workable.

Really looking forward to this, thought these cars would be a nightmare on the pad but apparently not!
 
@SkengD had some pretty good pace round Fuji, very similar pace to me. Car feels great at the moment, setup is awesome and seems to work pretty much everywhere - could maybe do with some work at Fuji for the slower sections but it's workable.

Really looking forward to this, thought these cars would be a nightmare on the pad but apparently not!

When set up they are not bad are they? Still unsure if Merc needs a final 10hp drop. Loving Rome however, great fun.
 
@SkengD had some pretty good pace round Fuji, very similar pace to me. Car feels great at the moment, setup is awesome and seems to work pretty much everywhere - could maybe do with some work at Fuji for the slower sections but it's workable.

Really looking forward to this, thought these cars would be a nightmare on the pad but apparently not!
You changed anything?
 
After Tonight's test I'm relatively happy with the Cadillac that I'll now be driving under the FFS banner.
 
You changed anything?
No still running the same rough numbers setup from before, I don't really see any reason to change it for me (on the pad at least).
 
Back