FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
  • 76,925 views
Considering my lamp actually broke this weekend gone and I have none now, that is legitimately correct 👍
Were you upset to see your brother in that condition?
 
Is anyone up for a test with these brutes?
 
@SkengD @Ninners @Andil @PatrisS136 @hsv @R0ssingt0n @gtpanoz @FlyingFox @CaptainCake @Yeratel84 @LancerEvo7 @redbullrider20 @chrisjohnson93 @The Stig Farmer @cnd01 @CAMikaze ... Updated specs plus something new ;)


CAREREBUSx2_zps5719bf80.jpg


CARBOSSx2_zps502baaea.jpg

CARISFx2_zps91a3bf3f.jpg


CARCTSV_zpsf5b7efc4.jpg


Calendar should be finalised by end of week.
 

Indeed, You guys tagged above are the entrants I have by the way. Also @LancerEvo7 @Yeratel84 got a team name? As long as you don't drive like a 4 car idiot club (which used to be yellow cars some time ago elsewhere) you are good to team up.
 
BTW, If any spaces open up, let me know. I have a C63 ready and waiting.
 
Team name is TBA. May/may not be long. Car may/may not be bright.

Y'know what I'll just say I have a stupid team name and a... *distinctive* car.
 

Due to Overlord decisions I alongside my sponsors will have to decide to stay in Ford or to buy a Cadillac Race Car. Unfortunately due to my difficult schedule I'll decide it after offline tests.

More informations in a team press release next week ( or never )
 
Indeed, You guys tagged above are the entrants I have by the way. Also @LancerEvo7 @Yeratel84 got a team name? As long as you don't drive like a 4 car idiot club (which used to be yellow cars some time ago elsewhere) you are good to team up.
Banter AutoSport. Essentially another ECM team though. We'll be good, I promise*. :)

*Except for Nin. That bellend.
 
What will the pace car be? Something with a big V8 in I suspect
 
What will the pace car be? Something with a big V8 in I suspect

No pace car, but someone watching the race able to type to regulate incidents.
 
I'm dropping hints that we should have a ute of some kind doing it. Like... a medical ute? :p ;)
 
If I can't race then I will I guess. At least then I can do race reports ;)
 
Back