FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
Not certain, you've given me doubt now ;)
I may be good at some tracks, and bad at others. People that have raced with me know that my outright speed is not that great, rarely do I put a car on the front row during qualifying. What I am good at is conserving tires and outlasting drivers that punish their cars too hard at the start of a race. ;)

I may be good at some tracks, and bad at others. People that have raced with me know that my outright speed is not that great, rarely do I put a car on the front row during qualifying. What I am good at is conserving tires and outlasting drivers that punish their cars too hard at the start of a race. ;)
It takes me a while to get into a rhythm at Bathurst. However, low grip tracks like Rome are much more my kind of circuit

I think I was running 1.07.9 or something like that full fuel in the Mustang. Tires really fall off all at once and out of nowhere at least with my tune

I think I was running 1.07.9 or something like that full fuel in the Mustang. Tires really fall off all at once and out of nowhere at least with my tune

You find right sides get it worse than lefts?

Yea if memory serves me right, my RF was at 7 before my LR was at 9
Same in the Lexus. I think I settled on a tune tonight that will get me 1:08 flats almost consistently. As long as I stay away from the curbs and keep a light foot. Takes patience in this car mid corner while you are waiting, waiting, waiting for the front to grip so you can start to put some throttle back into it.

And I don't know if it's just me, but I've tried like 20 settings for the LSD and none of them get rid of the "peg leg" burnouts on corner exit. Quite annoying.

Same in the Lexus. I think I settled on a tune tonight that will get me 1:08 flats almost consistently. As long as I stay away from the curbs and keep a light foot. Takes patience in this car mid corner while you are waiting, waiting, waiting for the front to grip so you can start to put some throttle back into it.

And I don't know if it's just me, but I've tried like 20 settings for the LSD and none of them get rid of the "peg leg" burnouts on corner exit. Quite annoying.
I'm having similar issues. the last section is where the Mustang really seems to lose all grip. Could be my driving line though. Not quite sure how I want to take it. I'm game for some practice tomorrow afternoon Merica time

I'm having similar issues. the last section is where the Mustang really seems to lose all grip. Could be my driving line though. Not quite sure how I want to take it. I'm game for some practice tomorrow afternoon Merica time
I dirt-track it around the last two turns. Should probably work on it before Saturday.

Really not a fan of the cobble stone around this track. No grip, and it doesn't provide enough audible feedback as to what the tires are doing. Only way I can tell I am pushing too hard is that my tire graphic down in the corner is bright yellow. I also despise the invisible wall in the last left hand turn that PD should have fixed a long time ago...

Really not a fan of the cobble stone around this track. No grip, and it doesn't provide enough audible feedback as to what the tires are doing. Only way I can tell I am pushing too hard is that my tire graphic down in the corner is bright yellow. I also despise the invisible wall in the last left hand turn that PD should have fixed a long time ago...
I'm having big time problems on the curbs. If I could acutally use the curbs as much as I wanted to, I could be 1.07 flat probably. I've raised the ride height, but it doesn't make a real difference

Final corner is torture. Where is the invisible wall?

I'm having big time problems on the curbs. If I could acutally use the curbs as much as I wanted to, I could be 1.07 flat probably. I've raised the ride height, but it doesn't make a real difference

Only time I use the kerbs is Turn 2 and 3 on new tyres.

Back