FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
  • 76,926 views
Well that wan't too bad. Rome is very close it seems. Looking forward to it.
 
Found that track surprisingly fun!

I predict a couple of cautions round there especially at the chicane there as you could understeer straight into that barrier, bounce off at the wrong angle and cause a pile up.
 
Race soon. En masse DC ugh.
I gather a virtual monsoon hit Mount Panorama at the time?

Apologies for not making it yesterday. Had a bit of a communications snafu with someone who was supposed to take me home right after work ended and didn't have any time for any laps before I had to leave for the aforementioned Christmas party. :(

I do plan on being at Rome Circuit for the season opener however. The Romans need a good dose of modern-day chariot racing for this time of year. ;)
 
Apparently Cadillac is OP. Only because I am driving it however :lol:
 
Caddy is OP, proven by the fact that both Yera and Panoz were faster than me at Rome :lol:

Edit: Oh yeah, and R1600 was fastest around Bathurst

This means that at some point all of the other cars were faster than me ;)
 
Bathurst + Mustang = Wrestling a pig

Something I have experience in.
 
Bathurst + Mustang = Wrestling a pig

Something I have experience in.
And around Rome Circuit?
 
Out of curiosity and for the sake of planning on when to be at another Christmas Party function this Saturday, approximately how much time would it take for a single 150 km race at Rome Reverse to complete?
 
Out of curiosity and for the sake of planning on when to be at another Christmas Party function this Saturday, approximately how much time would it take for a single 150 km race at Rome Reverse to complete?

I'd say about 1 hour.
 
Where is the schedule for this? Can't see it in OP.
 
Where is the schedule for this? Can't see it in OP.

It is there..

upload_2014-11-11_23-14-55-png.254314
 
Yes you are

Team 3 Seconds Faster
I find that weird because I still don't like how the car handles. Still have to run some laps at Rome to see if it's just a Bathurst thing...
 
We might be back soon.
I imagine you and @redbullrider20/@Whitetail will be sharing the same PS3, controllers and all, come time for the Enduros and drive as a bonafide team like they do in real-life at Bathurst? ;)
 
So I'm about 7-8 tenths off. No front grip, LSD still acting like it's not an LSD at all....
 
So I'm about 7-8 tenths off. No front grip, LSD still acting like it's not an LSD at all....
Rome really is bizarre with grip differences on track surface and high tyre wear. Drivers briefing to come soon.
 
I imagine you and @redbullrider20/@Whitetail will be sharing the same PS3, controllers and all, come time for the Enduros and drive as a bonafide team like they do in real-life at Bathurst? ;)
At this point, I am hopefully getting my own PS3 so I don't have to do that... We're not the Taylor brothers in USCR.
 
Back