FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
  • 76,912 views
15809673370_24d0fddfcd_o.png
 
Planning to be there on Saturday for testing as well. Though I'll be leaving at about 3:30 pm EST to go to a holiday function with a friend.
 
Looking forward to stepping back in the Caddy tonight, should be an acclimatisation for me tonight.
 
I can only stick around for an hour or so.
 
I'll be there
I know a couple of you guys cannot make it but anyway here goes (never know with people if they change)

@Yeratel84 @CAMikaze @cnd01 @The Stig Farmer @R0ssingt0n @PatrisS136 @R1600Turbo @Panoz @LancerEvo7 @SkengD @motoracer50 @Ninners @Furinkazen @Andil @FlyingFox @chrisjohnson93



Right, room up at 7pm GMT saturday (FRL Regulars will know that is the norm). Practise sessions until 8.20pm. when there will be a 20 minute Qualifying session. At 8:40 20 lap race begins with 1 pace lap. If @motoracer50 is unavailable and @redbullrider20 is perhaps available could have a BMW M4 pace car?
 
Open! :)
 
Just hooked up the PS3, wheel's not set up yet, might pop in for some banter later on.
 
@redbullrider20 and I are having difficulties with out PS3 disk drive I might be late.



It's pretty much broken.
 
Last edited:
No problem pal, can see you on and offline trying to fix.

2:07.1 here. Not bad.
That'd be me trying to fix it, and it's looking pretty grim.
 
Is it allowing discs to be inserted and taken out?
Yes. Either the sensor is broken or it's obstructed. I'm hoping it's the latter.
 
Yes. Either the sensor is broken or it's obstructed. I'm hoping it's the latter.
To put it simply, you won't be joining this lobby tonight. It takes forever to get to the sensor.:(
 
Currently I have it on the pack porch cooling off as it's still pretty warm. Then I'm going to try to take an air compressor to it and blow any crud out of it. If that doesn't work I will try to use a q-tip to manually clean off the sensor. I'm hoping I can fix it, I don't know what I'll do if it's broke forever. :lol:
 
To put it simply, you won't be joining this lobby tonight. It takes forever to get to the sensor.:(

I can vouch for that (currently on second optic unit, since Dec 2011, original lasted 3 years)
 
Had to duck out early, got errands to run before my works holiday party tonight. Surprised how much speed I was able to get out of the car but still not happy with it. Entry understeer + on exit the LSD feels like it wants to spin the inside tire. And the brakes are horrible. :lol: BUT, it's stable and should be ok on tires if I take care of it. (no 2:05's every lap) Guess we'll see how it goes.
 
Race soon. En masse DC ugh.
 
What a miserable excuse for a car seriously. Can't set it up to save my life
 
Can't wait for this, my kind of cars :)

Surpised your strategy worked as well as it did.. All fair at end, that is what I get for hogging middle road :lol:

@Furinkazen sign me up with the Lexus. I can at least pull somewhat competitive lap times with it :dunce: god knows what was up with the Merc...

👍 remember your car # sticker. Also @redbullrider20 / @motoracer50 PS3 demise leaves @R1600Turbo without a teammate unless you two join up 💡 :sly:
 
Back