FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
Race 1: A 6th. Considering getting caught in 2 crashes, not bad.

Race 2: Few people suddenly lost talent while I was near them. :banghead:
A 8th place instead of possible a top 5 is what I got.

Well after being involved in both yellows in the first race and finishing 5th, then being involved in the first yellow and yet another incident after that and finishing 5th on 30 lap old tires, I guess I don't have too much to complain about other than this shows why I really hate Rome. I also really struggled with mid corner grip the whole time, even after 20 setups I couldn't find anything that helped, so I ran the setup I practiced at Bathurst with.

Sorry to the two people I dive bombed in the second race, that's me missing my braking point and swerving to avoid slamming into you. That's all I can do to avoid an incident, after that it's up to you to see me coming and waiting for me to slide past. 99% of the time when that happens I will let you go back by.

If I get to the end of this season without having another incident I'll be amazed.

Well after being involved in both yellows in the first race and finishing 5th, then being involved in the first yellow and yet another incident after that and finishing 5th on 30 lap old tires, I guess I don't have too much to complain about other than this shows why I really hate Rome. I also really struggled with mid corner grip the whole time, even after 20 setups I couldn't find anything that helped, so I ran the setup I practiced at Bathurst with.

Sorry to the two people I dive bombed in the second race, that's me missing my braking point and swerving to avoid slamming into you. That's all I can do to avoid an incident, after that it's up to you to see me coming and waiting for me to slide past. 99% of the time when that happens I will let you go back by.

If I get to the end of this season without having another incident I'll be amazed.

Yet still quicker than half the field, chin up :lol:

Bombed R1 and wrecked half the field in R2.

All in all, good day 👍👍

Scavenge a set up off of the other Erebus boys.

Thought R2 was ruined at the start after the first caution when the damage I had wasn't as manageable as I thought because I couldn't turn left on the power :(

Thought R2 was ruined at the start after the first caution when the damage I had wasn't as manageable as I thought because I couldn't turn left on the power :(

I called that yellow tbh as a competition one. So many people bouncing off each other it was going to be a mass pit / wreck waiting to happen.

Guys, I would like to apologize for R2 (even though I wasn't at fault in all the incidents I was involved in)...

L1, series of brake tests in front of me before T4, caused me to give @Panoz RR damage even after trying a last second dodge (which ended with me getting FL damage myself). Then on L5, got FR damage when I tapped @raceorama123432 when he suddenly slowed mid-back straight.
L11, I caused a FCY when, after following @R1600Turbo for a few laps and seeing him brake between 100-120 metres for T5, I was caught by surprise when he suddenly started braking at ~150 metres. I managed to avoid him at first but as I swerved under full braking I ended up sideways and stuck against the inside railing causing a pile-up behind me.
To top it off, I got distracted when my phone started ringing and missed my braking marker by ~30 metres smashing into the back of Panoz yet again, sending him into the back of @chrisjohnson93. :ouch:

After that poor show on my behalf I decided enough was enough and just parked it... shame after such a strong showing on R1.

EDIT: Congrats to both @cnd01 and @Mini Stiggy for their wins tonight. 👍

Guys, I would like to apologize for R2 (even though I wasn't at fault in all the incidents I was involved in)...

L1, series of brake tests in front of me before T4, caused me to give @Panoz RR damage even after trying a last second dodge (which ended with me getting FL damage myself). Then on L5, got FR damage when I tapped @raceorama123432 when he suddenly slowed mid-back straight.
L11, I caused a FCY when, after following @R1600Turbo for a few laps and seeing him brake between 100-120 metres for T5, I was caught by surprise when he suddenly started braking at ~150 metres. I managed to avoid him at first but as I swerved under full braking I ended up sideways and stuck against the inside railing causing a pile-up behind me.
To top it off, I got distracted when my phone started ringing and missed my braking marker by ~30 metres smashing into the back of Panoz yet again, sending him into the back of @chrisjohnson93. :ouch:

After that poor show on my behalf I decided enough was enough and just parked it... shame after such a strong showing on R1.

EDIT: Congrats to both @cnd01 and @Mini Stiggy for their wins tonight. 👍
Sorry about that, I was in the wall trying to keep out the way. It didn't give me any damage on that side though :odd:

Sorry about that, I was in the wall trying to keep out the way. It didn't give me any damage on that side though :odd:

Noticed that on the replay, also that's why I haven't said anything earlier, wanted to check it first (specially the L11 FCY incident)

Noticed that on the replay, also that's why I haven't said anything earlier, wanted to check it first (specially the L11 FCY incident)
I think it might have been netcode, sorry again pal, I was trying to get out of people's way. I should have pitted under caution

No worries Yera, the first lap hit was a simple chain reaction incident with everybody on front seemed to be bouncing off each other.

The second hit, all of us will do it one time or another.

Back