FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
  • 76,933 views
Anyone on testing?
 
I'm getting a haircut then I can hop on
 
I'll get online in a minute too
 
I have a new practice room up. Not sure why everyone left.
 
I have a new practice room up. Not sure why everyone left.
I got off to eat and whatnot before the circu... I mean, race. :)
 
Qualifying 55 minutes away.
 
Hopefully my connection issues from the past are nonexistent today.
 
Found a link perhaps to @R1600Turbo issues, these only ever occur when my bandwidth shows as "unknown"...
 
Furi, you shouldn't make O'Rama change his color. He's running the color he ran at Rome.
 
I need to find someone first haha...

I have no idea how this series works - I'm not even certain why you need a replacement, there isn't time to find out - but I can stand in if you want. Tell me what I need to do (apart from tune a Lexus to page 1's specs) and I can do it. GTP_Roo is my PSN name.
 
Roo
I have no idea how this series works - I'm not even certain why you need a replacement, there isn't time to find out - but I can stand in if you want. Tell me what I need to do (apart from tune a Lexus to page 1's specs) and I can do it. GTP_Roo is my PSN name.

Lexus is yours, slap a # on it. Green in 20 min, will send Club Request.

Q starting now.
 
Driving clean tidy laps... 1.3 off mole?! Need some moah pace
 
No mic here so evening all! I feel like Karun Chandok.
 
Was going well considering all the things that were distracting me during that (I lost 3 sec to furi after 2nd stop as a result, and happened when I was battling cnd early on)

What was the caution for again? All I saw was cnd do a 360 and Snow run into the back of him, that's all that happened.

Anyway was a crap race until I moved into 4th, then the caution came out. Yera didn't drop back (on my screen was a lap down) and ended up impeding me causing the cars behind to latch onto me, I break early not to hit him and I get shoved wide and get double rear damage and spin out.

4th to 11th, great.

Other than having a few tabs with cnd (first one early in the race, big apologies for that).

Then Yera gets 3rd?
 
Back