FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
  • 76,928 views
I am very inconsistent here. I did get a 1.50.9 at one point, but I'm probably averaging closer to 1.51.7
 
Very happy with pace!! Tried the Caddi too and did a 50.6 so BoP is pretty strong between these two cars I have to say! Not tried Ford yet but @cnd01 looks good!
 
Very happy with pace!! Tried the Caddi too and did a 50.6 so BoP is pretty strong between these two cars I have to say! Not tried Ford yet but @cnd01 looks good!

#CadiNotOP

Calendar tweak, just got word i'm away 31st January, so Ascari event the subsequent Fuji and Madrid rounds are pushed back.
 
#CadiNotOP

Calendar tweak, just got word i'm away 31st January, so Ascari event the subsequent Fuji and Madrid rounds are pushed back.
Can we have a Valentine's day break too?
 
#CadiNotOP

Calendar tweak, just got word i'm away 31st January, so Ascari event the subsequent Fuji and Madrid rounds are pushed back.
The Caddi is easier to drive that's for sure, better on tyres too.

Agree with @cnd01, Feb 14th break would be nice.
 
The Caddi is easier to drive that's for sure, better on tyres too.

Agree with @cnd01, Feb 14th break would be nice.
Mustang is hard to get fast. It's easy to drive though
 
I'm in one right now. I've got my fuel strategy data, and now it's time to grab a few extra tenths here to keep up with the fast guys
I need a few extra seconds here. :guilty:
 
PEC Announcement: @GTracer38 and R1600Turbo team up for the PEC and beyond.

Now officially known as the Norton Hornets. :) Onward!

cTcwXzu4iOjGtjpN_0.jpg
 
PEC Announcement: @GTracer38 and R1600Turbo team up for the PEC and beyond.

Now officially known as the Norton Hornets. :) Onward!

cTcwXzu4iOjGtjpN_0.jpg

Damn they look good. @LancerEvo7 use them retro colours or something :lol:

Current Standings:
upload_2015-1-9_11-56-31.png



Current PEC Entry Listing:
upload_2015-1-9_11-57-1.png


@smuffyatfcp @The Stig Farmer can you pair up? You are only two not paired up and you are both Lexus drivers so... :p
 
K

And to you have to run the same paint colours?
 
Not sure if I can make this race meeting as my knee has a torn ligament or worse the joint has disintegrated.

Hospital awaits.
 
Not sure if I can make this race meeting as my knee has a torn ligament or worse the joint has disintegrated.

Hospital awaits.

Saw earlier message Ed, will arrange a replacement if needed.
 
Not sure if I can make this race meeting as my knee has a torn ligament or worse the joint has disintegrated.

Hospital awaits.
I will support FFS well. Pretty sure I'll be able to make the race unless something comes up.
 
I will support FFS well. Pretty sure I'll be able to make the race unless something comes up.

You will have a team mate for Motegi, working on it 👍
 
I have a room open for testing in the FRL club
 
So.........it's my birfday on Saturday so if everyone could just let me win that would be awesome. ;)


:p
 
So.........it's my birfday on Saturday so if everyone could just let me win that would be awesome. ;)


:p
Show me and no one else that Nissan LMP1 and I will make sure you do :p
 
Back